Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I don't have insta on phone can't watch it is it something from that elite warrior guy?
sala ye DFI kitne dhyan se dhekta h, half of his content on MARCOS is what I posted here. Good job lad 😂

abe yaar whoseover can reach out to him ek bar

ye wali post hata de bhai, it was just for DFI reference, can't do anything about it now cause it's open source but I dont think the guy whom it belongs wants it to come out.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
sala ye DFI kitne dhyan se dhekta h, half of his content on MARCOS is what I posted here. Good job lad 😂

ye wali post hata de bhai, it was just for DFI reference, can't do anything about it now cause it's open source but I dont think the guy whom it belongs wants it to come out.
I can try he commented on my reddit Post prompting his insta once will give it a go and well DFI has alot of viewers 100 above on average day with only 3-4 of us commenting so shit ton of people following the forum

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

He will take it down pretty chill guy

He deleted bro @Jedi Operator I can't check but I will take his word

aroundme

Posters ready to contribute positively without personal exchanges can start right away. I will sort out the list of collaborators to limit replies very soon if decorum is not maintained this time again.

Regards.

abingdonboy

Country flag
These boys need a serious equipment upgrade, their gear has basically been unchanged for about 10 years (slightly better PCs and LAM introduced) but compared to their contemporaries they are very outdated as they’ve stood still. The LAM still perplex me, the few times CAT/SIU have been seen with helmets they have been big standard ACH with no NOD mounts

+ the part about being captured by FN is clearly true- 0 non-FN small arms since they ditched their AKs is very suspect and does make me question the seriousness of the unit even though from what has been seen their drills are pretty decent.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles