Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

rkhanna

Country flag
A tangental Annecdote on shooting habits -

I read about Delta (and i assume it would be the Same for DevGru). All operators shoot almost every day and they all keep score. They are insanely competitive with each other Generally it is noticed that very few stay on the top permanenttly and the rankings usually cycle weekly.

BUT - if it is found that some shooters generally stay at the bottom - those soldiers tend to "leave" the unit and RTU.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
A tangental Annecdote on shooting habits -

I read about Delta (and i assume it would be the Same for DevGru). All operators shoot almost every day and they all keep score. They are insanely competitive with each other Generally it is noticed that very few stay on the top permanenttly and the rankings usually cycle weekly.

BUT - if it is found that some shooters generally stay at the bottom - those soldiers tend to "leave" the unit and RTU.
Chuck said that those who ranked the bottom 20% of the class were checked if they did not improve, then RTU

rkhanna

Country flag
Chuck said that those who ranked the bottom 20% of the class were checked if they did not improve, then RTU
Correct - though i am not talking about new recruits but active duty operators who have passed selection and possibly even have deployments under their belt. Nobody is allowed to stay bottom 20% for a long time. Either improve or RTU

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles