Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
whats with the 11? How many ops did they done?
I am not the one with history of the units probably some other members will help you out on this but I guessed 11 cause they were the first ones to get m4s as pointed out by members here and have been using m4s and they always seem to have PCs lately major sahani was also from 11 they seem to adopt alot of western tactics.

Nightshade1992

Country flag
I am not the one with history of the units probably some other members will help you out on this but I guessed 11 cause they were the first ones to get m4s as pointed out by members here and have been using m4s and they always seem to have PCs lately major sahani was also from 11 they seem to adopt alot of western tactics.
Not to mention one of very first units to hire legit instructors unlike hiring that fake couple couple and the clown Shifuji

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I dont think he was, only near police units or CRPF. But the Clown couple surely was, iykyk
Even that is a crime and Couples were a scam you can smell it from miles away Marcos did so why did Army not see it? Whatever the reason these instances are an embarrassment.

Kumaoni

See this american guy doing bs
So much garbage on so many levels.
1. He doesn’t give a source for Fidyaeen Attacks casualty numbers
2. If Fidayeen attacks were so successful then why did he Hizbul Declare ceasefire in 2000?
3. Lashkar didn’t form after the Hizbul Ceasfire Jaish did. Lashkar was formed in Afghanistan
4. Also, that Fidayeen attack he talked about happened in 2003, not 2000. And just before that this is how army used to hunt and eliminate fidayeens before they could even launch their attacks. He was talking about Sunjwan.

RR fidayeen attacks did happen but the bulk of the fidayeen attacks were largely against crpf and police stations as they were less equipped than militants.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles