Indian Special Forces

mcpo117

Country flag

They got one opportunity ,they will test out everything they have got/ learned ..
Won't be surprised if they breach a door that was locked from outside just for the sake of it .

I am ready to sell my left nut just to watch them live ........................

hope they release pics and maybe vids
yeah buy not too much I hope.

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Kind of lame they didn’t simultaneously fastrope as they RIB’d on but anyway
I dont think anyone simultaneously fastropes because in Eddie Penny's book "Unafraid" he mentioned a training mission as a new guy in Gold Squadron where his team split up to clear the deck and shut of the engine and lights before the helo team could fastrope into position so as to clear them of any threats, even though they do have snipers airborne

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Much simpler and straightforward when confirmed that the crew is barricaded within the citadel.

Kind of feel bad for the MARCOS boys missing out on some kills though.

Pirates don't usually play around with a trained military force.. makes sense that they left the ship alone and deboarded.
But the Houthi guys are'nt pirates right? They are militiamen if I'm not wrong. Maybee with Britan also warning to strike them, the Indian Navy comming to perfom the anti-hijack, they left in fear of international response

kaboom

Country flag
They have, but he's right they could breach the door just for the sake of it. There's nothing more to testing new skills and equipment than to do in a live operation.
MARCOs did their ship takedowns against LTTE and during Op Cactus also. Then they got depoyed to Ships because after USS Cole incident, there was a need to keep forces onboard to secure beach sites and ports. But MARCOs seized that opportunity also to conduct Anti Piracy Ops even though we have VBSS for that sort of role. See there was no violence in those Anti-Piracy missions in 2008-2017, all the pirates surrendered, probably after firing only a couple of times and been taken by surpize. So, MARCOs are known to push operations for the sakeof it as well, all SF units do.
There have been cases where SF medics perform critical field procedures on injured terrorists , not because they want to save his life but coz they got a live test bed to hone and revise their skills .

US SEAL Eddi Galliger (ig) landed in a lot of shit due to this .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles