Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Op Cactus 2.0 when ??
What ? Har cheese ka 2.0 yaar. Op Cactus was in response to a hostage crises all across Maldives. It was to defeat a coup. Maldives has since then been thankfull to us. Now the thing is that they've forgotton all their manners and if the country's government is using such language to another country who provides them security it's a big shame for Maldives. Now India is not going to boycott or remove the Naval presence we have in Maldives because then China will take that vaccum over. That will not be in our favour. India needs to felx muscle diplomatically and shut the Maldives and also increase Naval presence there, not in a combat role. Let them feel threatened of it and if it invokes any violence on us, we'd have a clear reason to put them down. We have a millitary base there. Have you seen how America uses it's millitary bases worldwide not only as FOBs but also diplomatic hardning plateforms ? Yes. At the same time, as Lt Gen PC Katoch said, you may want to train the Maldivian SF like MARCOS have been doing even more so. Meanwhile keep stance strong against China and as a final blow, maybee R&AW can help overthrow the current gov in Maldives.

kaboom

Country flag
What ? Har cheese ka 2.0 yaar. Op Cactus was in response to a hostage crises all across Maldives. It was to defeat a coup. Maldives has since then been thankfull to us. Now the thing is that they've forgotton all their manners and if the country's government is using such language to another country who provides them security it's a big shame for Maldives. Now India is not going to boycott or remove the Naval presence we have in Maldives because then China will take that vaccum over. That will not be in our favour. India needs to felx muscle diplomatically and shut the Maldives and also increase Naval presence there, not in a combat role. Let them feel threatened of it and if it invokes any violence on us, we'd have a clear reason to put them down. We have a millitary base there. Have you seen how America uses it's millitary bases worldwide not only as FOBs but also diplomatic hardning plateforms ? Yes. At the same time, as Lt Gen PC Katoch said, you may want to train the Maldivian SF like MARCOS have been doing even more so. Meanwhile keep stance strong against China and as a final blow, maybee R&AW can help overthrow the current gov in Maldives.
I don't think there can be a diplomatic solution . The underlying hatered for Indians (mainly H) was and is pretty evident among a majority the common masses . And with the growing chinese influence it won't die out soon .
Also if china manages to setup a permanent base in Maldives which it most probably will , we will never be able to influence them again ...

Also i think if RAW starts to get involved openly, the Maldive PM will start to cry in international media and Canada ,US will chime in ,creating a big mess

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I don't think there can be a diplomatic solution . The underlying hatered for Indians (mainly H) was and is pretty evident among a majority the common masses . And with the growing chinese influence it won't die out soon .
Also if china manages to setup a permanent base in Maldives which it most probably will , we will never be able to influence them again ...

Also i think if RAW starts to get involved openly, the Maldive PM will start to cry in international media and Canada ,US will chime in ,creating a big mess
The west wont cry this time, because if they were to choose between China and India, it'll be India
Secondly Maldivian gov has suspended 3 ministers right now, the solution has been diplomatic

DIE UwU

Country flag
Context plz?
Very old pic of AFSOD guy.
No context.

I saw this pic a year or 2 ago on this forum .
Few guys were bought in from para marcos and garud to start forming ttps I believe.
But that did not last long.

rkhanna

Country flag
No context.

Few guys were bought in from para marcos and garud to start forming ttps I believe.
Without knowing any more "inside" information. There was no TTPS - just a joint ex. and this was a printed Tshirt for the Joint Ex. It was done under AFSOD sure. but IMO dont read more or less into it.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
No context.

Afsod is alive and well how many times does that need proving they just keep it hush now we got pics last month of afsod with para, marcos beach landing

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Without knowing any more "inside" information. There was no TTPS - just a joint ex. and this was a printed Tshirt for the Joint Ex. It was done under AFSOD sure. but IMO dont read more or less into it.
Everything is a theory and trail and run until theaterization happens and at that front we take one step forward and then go 10 step backwards no clue wtf is going on even after bill getting passed heard it's back to drawing board

Kumaoni

Not sure where else to put this, but this is the gun knowledge level of the average american shooting instructor. In american ranges, they drill from battle positions and unconventional firing positions to stimulate real life sitatuons.

Do indian special force instructors posses even half this knowledge?,

DIE UwU

Country flag

Not sure where else to put this, but this is the gun knowledge level of the average american shooting instructor. In american ranges, they drill from battle positions and unconventional firing positions to stimulate real life sitatuons.

Do indian special force instructors posses even half this knowledge?,
We can't say for sure.

Articles