Indian Special Forces

Aspirant847

Country flag
It wont be.

Nothing can change delusional people with arrogance for that you require different set of people.

You think people like for eg Major Jacob can be changed?They are born like that and then the Army gives them the pump that people like Kumaoni suck into.
people like maj jacob aren't born like that, they derive their confidence or overconfidence from their experiences

from all I've heard he was an exceptional operator

and if you would actually listen to his interviews you would clearly see the importance put on planning ops properly and meticulously and for weeks. It's not happening now and we can see the results

Spadex

Country flag
it true that one 9 para sf guy went without helmet in old op ?
Long jungle ops are exhausting no one wants to carry 2 kg on thier heads. Bump helmets were made for this specific reason but it wont protect you fron projectile nor it have a large presence wth indian sf

How tf they got their intel network so strong so quickly or are these ogw's old guys from early days ?
Army presence have decrease drastically in poonch and rajouri as these area were relatively less active over the years while muslim population have inc exponentially like wild dogs flow of info have turned 180.
Also with no one to protect them the population have to give in to terrorists remember how paff guys burned the whole hindu village few months back just because they were largely pro army. Also army dont have a robust info network jkp does in kashmir
Also @Spadex ,can you id their gear please from their t
Noting extraordinary prob have some cool new communication toys to navigate through jungles and contact their ogws for video trasfer and resupply

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
It wont be.

Nothing can change delusional people with arrogance for that you require different set of people.

You think people like for eg Major Jacob can be changed?They are born like that and then the Army gives them the pump that people like Kumaoni suck into.
Last day i texted a former SF operator regarding some product which is going to get him some money.As i had texted him couple of time before and I addressed him ‘buddy’ ,unlike earlier times where i would call him sir.All those previous times this person would call me buddy and was friendly.The moment i called him buddy he told me to stay on my limits and never cross the boundary as he is entitled to be called as sir only.I was like what the fuck did i done wrong ,did i asked him for some charity or something. Well i said sorry and left the conversation.
Small minded people like these guys are result of the colonial military culture and are not going to be changed.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I just went to their tg page,
Watched their every post.
The fuck is going on.
Is it true that one 9 para sf guy went without helmet in old op ?

We need to get this shit together asap.
These cunts need to be wiped out immediately.
How tf they got their intel network so strong so quickly or are these ogw's old guys from early days ?

Is their a possibility that they might have some guys working along us that are providing intel ?

Can someone also explain that video to me where a guy is recording himself traveling in jeep?

Also @Spadex ,can you id their gear please from their tg.
Could you pm me the telegram page?

Kumaoni

It wont be.

True i totally haven’t criticized poor equipment profiles of para sf many times.

For you: When someone doesn’t agree with you 100% they become delusional.

just lol

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
True i totally haven’t criticized poor equipment profiles of para sf many times.

For you: When someone doesn’t agree with you 100% they become delusional.

just lol
Delusional is someone who cheers and brags over small things and cries over small things thinking nothing can go wrong…

ask the forum if thats u or me

ur lols and likes don’t affect me at all

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Last day i texted a former SF operator regarding some product which is going to get him some money.As i had texted him couple of time before and I addressed him ‘buddy’ ,unlike earlier times where i would call him sir.All those previous times this person would call me buddy and was friendly.The moment i called him buddy he told me to stay on my limits and never cross the boundary as he is entitled to be called as sir only.I was like what the fuck did i done wrong ,did i asked him for some charity or something. Well i said sorry and left the conversation.
Small minded people like these guys are result of the colonial military culture and are not going to be changed.
There is a reason some people dont go up the rank of major despite being from nda and ima and come and brag on youtube over things.

anyone who joins as a officer and doesnt reach the rank of lt col atleast has some major fuck up in his file..

Kumaoni

Delusional is someone who cheers and brags over small things and cries over small things thinking nothing can go wrong…

ask the forum if thats u or me

ur lols and likes don’t affect me at all
When the fuck did i say nothing can go wrong? And where am i cheering over small things? I have been saying since april that this year will be painful for the army.
Dont watch it might make u suicidal
I saw it the day it came out

Kumaoni

That’s sad.

Had a few experiences like this but with indian civikians.

Think this high level of narcissism is just an indian trait no offense.

Spadex

Country flag
You e
No from the videos their skill and confidence level is higher.
Even untrained kashmiri Terrorist becomes confident after escaping from one encounter. These trained paff guys have escaped dozens at this point ofcource they have become fearless. At this point they have already killed closed to 30 soldiers including SF and NSG while suffering 5 casualties (non in an ambush)

Kumaoni

You e
Even untrained kashmiri Terrorist becomes confident after escaping from one encounter. These trained paff guys have escaped dozens at this point ofcource they have become fearless. At this point they have already killed closed to 30 soldiers including SF and NSG while suffering 5 casualties (non in an ambush)
6:1 kill ratio.

These PAFF have humiliated india beyond repair. India has lost in Kashmir.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles