Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Posted by paff/LeT
Amazing propaganda in work and folks sitting in cyber security wing of 16 corps can't even ban their channels in India!
View attachment 234725f/LeT
As a student or fan of military tactics i would say i am impressed by them.

something has revived them..they were dead.

and one reporter said after they posted those videos that indian army would screw their family..well they didnt give any fucks and still posted and guess what nothing happened

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Posted by paff/LeT
Amazing propaganda in work and folks sitting in cyber security wing of 16 corps can't even ban their channels in India!
View attachment 234725f/LeT
Karne de bro last time we crossed borders and chopped these mfs few months ago these were the ones crying remember all those fb posts ? fir hoga goat fuckers only understand one language

ManhattanProject

Country flag
That’s sad.

Had a few experiences like this but with indian civikians.

Think this high level of narcissism is just an indian trait no offense.
Well could be the culture of turning respected people into gods here in India. We also dont tolerate jokes about people who have done something respectful, hence their egos get larger and larger.

khushank

Country flag
Karne de bro last time we crossed borders and chopped these mfs few months ago these were the ones crying remember all those fb posts ? fir hoga goat fuckers only understand one language
It's humiliating and anguishing brother!

Feel like taking a chainsaw and go after em!!

Don't know what army is planning but these pigs deserve to be slaughtered in the worst way!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
It's humiliating and anguishing brother!

Feel like taking a chainsaw and go after em!!

Don't know what army is planning but these pigs deserve to be slaughtered in the worst way!
Dont feel humiliated they are not Khabib or Alexander..when they surrendered their whole fucking formation surrendered.

however feel anger at officers..bro i knew in 2017 this would happen one day

Jedi Operator

Country flag
As a student or fan of military tactics i would say i am impressed by them.

something has revived them..they were dead.

and one reporter said after they posted those videos that indian army would screw their family..well they didnt give any fucks and still posted and guess what nothing happened
so earlier that Kashmir insurgency we saw was different, these guys behave like the IRA, they even chose a name that's different and more politically inclined. We need to really start operating perfectly again otherwise their attacks will just escalate.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
in 2017 ?
Yes..after i saw that we are not modernising and then i saw the interviews of SF officers i felt they will one day get screwed.

Machoism or Heropanti doesnt mean shit in battlefield and if you see interviews of US seals or green berets you would actually see they are quite smart.

which gave me the impression that next 10 years atleast wont lead to any major change and hence only major fuck ups can sort them out.

we are still lucky and theres time to learn provided that there are people who want to learn.

had this been a war..embarrassment would have been pasted for history.

look at ssg they are fine troops but they have screwed up not because they are cowards but because of such attitude.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Yes..after i saw that we are not modernising and then i saw the interviews of SF officers i felt they will one day get screwed.

Machoism or Heropanti doesnt mean shit in battlefield and if you see interviews of US seals or green berets you would actually see they are quite smart.

which gave me the impression that next 10 years atleast wont lead to any major change and hence only major fuck ups can sort them out.

we are still lucky and theres time to learn provided that there are people who want to learn.

look at ssg they are fine troops but they have screwed up not because they are cowards but because of such attitude.
Men of action who don't think, men of thought who don't act, and those with both never make it high enough the ladder - Indian polity and military in the recent decades

DumbPilot

Country flag
whats the point? they kill us we kill them, what is the point of all this?
Well, they call it the status quo for a reason. I personally think we don't have political, economical and the military capability to take and enforce a hard decision.

Code of Hammurabi written by the Babylonians states that punishment must be given to the architect's family if the building he made collapses - if we are not doing something similar(whether be it political, economical, militaristic in nature..) with the ones who fund this terrorist activity in the first place, then it is an eternal game of kill-the-jawan, where there are only losers

Jedi Operator

Country flag

I fully agree with you on this. Watch interviews of SF guys who fought in the 1990s and early 2000s and guys today. You would see big difference. We desis like dramatics. Their is'nt much difference to Para SF jogging on the Rajpath and SSG guys doing the same or those cringy martial art demonstrations. This shifu or that commando woman. Topping off with sigma edits. That wil bring us down one day and by then these idiots wont realize.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Well, they call it the status quo for a reason. I personally think we don't have political, economical and the military capability to take and enforce a hard decision.

Code of Hammurabi written by the Babylonians states that punishment must be given to the architect's family if the building he made collapses - if we are not doing something similar(whether be it political, economical, militaristic in nature..) with the ones who fund this terrorist activity in the first place, then it is an eternal game of kill-the-jawan, where there are only losers
We need to play the "carrot and stick" method. Punish severely those who're responsible and reward massively to those who support us.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
PAFF are doing real surgical strikes living in enemy territory Hiding in mountain especially in winters Fighting against professional army with low level of support what they are doing is best but we as so called vishwav guru just sitting ducks Imagine if Pakistan in place of India ( firepower and Strong economy ) they just vanish our identities

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
PAFF are doing real surgical strikes living in enemy territory Hiding in mountain especially in winters Fighting against professional army with low level of support what they are doing is best but we as so called vishwav guru just sitting ducks Imagine if Pakistan in place of India ( firepower and Strong economy ) they just vanish our identities
Fauji ka Badle Fauji hona chahiye militant nhi ( zero value)

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Had we been in Pakistani position and pakis been in ours bro you and me would be singing Berry fauz k gaane😝😝

jai jaganath

Country flag
If we would have been in pakis position and them being in our place
We wouldn't be existing until now

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I'm telling you all, these guys seem to be organized like the Provisional IRA back then during the toubles, they did simialr selected killings of SAS lads

Articles