Indian Special Forces

vidhwanshak

Country flag
guys, help me understand few things :

Army said that we have 4 KIA and 3 injured but from the pictures I can see trrsts entering the 2.5 tonn.
How come they didn't finish the rest or all of them are KIA and army hasn't leaked the news yet ?

khushank

Country flag
Why have they posted this video, knowing it won't take much for army to track the house from where it was shot (if we show some smartness)

According to my theory I think the video is open sourced from some civilian account on yt etc!
When the army will arrest the person who made the video, alot of propaganda will happen that army arrests civilians etc...
It will create outrage!

Maybe that's their plan!
A delusion

Kumaoni

I fully agree with you on this. Watch interviews of SF guys who fought in the 1990s and early 2000s and guys today. You would see big difference. We desis like dramatics. Their is'nt much difference to Para SF jogging on the Rajpath and SSG guys doing the same or those cringy martial art demonstrations. This shifu or that commando woman. Topping off with sigma edits. That wil bring us down one day and by then these idiots wont realize.
I’ll take it even further back.

Read accounts of officers who fought in 1971 and NE insurgency in 70s and operation PAWAN.

You will see an emphasis and improtance on battle drills, tactics, and conventional knowledge, and equal amount on valour. They were extremely tactically sound back then and meant business.

Now army officers are all words no offense. The results are showing.

Kumaoni

I remember that you were about to leave and came back after the pics of MARCOs during Navy Day. I think you should take some rest now.
I’m sorry but this performance against the PAFF is one of the worst i’ve seen in decades. 8 times they managed to attack and leave unscratched and only twice did they suffer causlaties in a counter operation.

Indian military has yet to launch a successful operation against them. How has this group taken zero setbacks this year? What is joker supreme Manoj Pandey doing?

How many more good men need to die in kashmir?

Kumaoni

Posted by paff/LeT
Amazing propaganda in work and folks sitting in cyber security wing of 16 corps can't even ban their channels in India!
View attachment 234725f/LeT
Indian Military has been finally been exposed as a paper tiger.

I’m sorry but if this kind of stuff happened to us army the entire village in PoK from where each roach came from would be flattened within weeks.

Narasimh

Country flag
Indian Military has been finally been exposed as a paper tiger.

I’m sorry but if this kind of stuff happened to us army the entire village in PoK from where each roach came from would be flattened within weeks.
We should be patient and mature to sometimes take losses and learn from mistakes. Being impulsive does not solve anything. Such phases come and they will be sorted. India cannot and should not harm civilian population however frustrated one may be due to the losses. You have to take it on the chin, learn and get back on top. US has the world media machine the dollars and the whole "only super power of the world" thing going for them. This here is a poor country still, so comparison and judgements should be measured properly

Kumaoni

We should be patient and mature to sometimes take losses and learn from mistakes. Being impulsive does not solve anything. Such phases come and they will be sorted. India cannot and should not harm civilian population however frustrated one may be due to the losses. You have to take it on the chin, learn and get back on top. US has the world media machine the dollars and the whole "only super power of the world" thing going for them. This here is a poor country still, so comparison and judgements should be measured properly
True. But i’m highlighting the attitudes of the two countries.

Anyway, “learning” from losses should have happened in 21.

THIS PAFF attacked a tent and ambushed a FWD patrol. What lessons were learned? Army had whole 2022 to improvise its tactics

Kumaoni

Yes..after i saw that we are not modernising and then i saw the interviews of SF officers i felt they will one day get screwed.

Machoism or Heropanti doesnt mean shit in battlefield and if you see interviews of US seals or green berets you would actually see they are quite smart.

which gave me the impression that next 10 years atleast wont lead to any major change and hence only major fuck ups can sort them out.

we are still lucky and theres time to learn provided that there are people who want to learn.

had this been a war..embarrassment would have been pasted for history.

look at ssg they are fine troops but they have screwed up not because they are cowards but because of such attitude.
Thoughts on ssg being the only special operating force to lose to regular forces three times?

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I’m sorry but this performance against the PAFF is one of the worst i’ve seen in decades. 8 times they managed to attack and leave unscratched and only twice did they suffer causlaties in a counter operation.

Indian military has yet to launch a successful operation against them. How has this group taken zero setbacks this year? What is joker supreme Manoj Pandey doing?

How many more good men need to die in kashmir?
hey, hey relax I was kidding mate. Yeah we all are constructively criticising our millitary policy, though nothing constructive is happening in response

jai jaganath

Country flag
Right now things aren't limited to sof entire officer class needs to revamp
A committee has to setup to look at the efficiency of military babooz and formulate 2 essential improvement programs
1) enhancing the quality of current officers by providing them necessary courses lasting few weeks and constant learning about modern warfare techniques
2) improving the quality of next gen officers to be competent efficient and forward thinking

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles