Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

I didn't see any 'professional' weapon handling skill in any of their ambush videos!

In that poonch Iftar truck ambush too, those pigs missed many shots and fired indiscriminately after the truck stopped!

The video, I think you are referring of, is from their so called training in POK!

Which I believe were Paki SSG troops looking from their firing drills and m4 setup!

The thing which led to so many casualties on our side was nothing just our inability to LEARN!

The just kept repeating the same pattern
I don’t really see the logic of members who claim india would do fine against china.

If 4 militants eliminate whole convoys of yours than imagine what a single rifle company of pla soldiers can do.

khushank

Country flag
No. One to one IA will largely come out on top. Even this year we have eliminated groups of 5-6 militants without a scratch in some encounters. We have as many successes as we have failures, which is still not good.

In every time they gain the upper hand, they have the element of surprise, and pretty much lure the IA to a killing ground.

In some instances, they even use civilians to lure battalion officers under the “civil work and humanitarian aid” pretense.

The problem isn’t the soldier it is the SOPs, and method of operations. .
True💯
What worked in their favour was element of surprise and flow of intel about movement of small army convoy's along with some bad decisions from our side!

The rest part is very easy, once you setup an ambush, even a 12th grade kid who knows how to fire indiscriminately will cause casualties!

khushank

Country flag
I don’t really see the logic of members who claim india would do fine against china.

If 4 militants eliminate whole convoys of yours than imagine what a single rifle company of pla soldiers can do.
So many casualties cause it was not even a 1 on 1 fight, they were all damn ambushes!

If a war breaks out with China, I don't see PLA guys hiding in caves and civilian homes and attacking our forces!

Both scenarios are too different!

Kumaoni

So many casualties cause it was not even a 1 on 1 fight, they were all damn ambushes!

If a war breaks out with China, I don't see PLA guys hiding in caves and civilian homes and attacking our forces!

Both scenarios are too different!
This is how PLA managed to capture many indians in 1962 btw

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
No. One to one IA will largely come out on top. Even this year we have eliminated groups of 5-6 militants without a scratch in some encounters. We have as many successes as we have failures, which is still not good.

In every time they gain the upper hand, they have the element of surprise, and pretty much lure the IA to a killing ground.

In some instances, they even use civilians to lure battalion officers under the “civil work and humanitarian aid” pretense.

The problem isn’t the soldier it is the SOPs, and method of operations. .
No from the videos their skill and confidence level is higher.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Whoever thinks we will win against china with the help of Infantry or SF is delusional about wars..War will be won be AF and Arty.

These are just holding forces who should do fine to win.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I didn't see any 'professional' weapon handling skill in any of their ambush videos!

In that poonch Iftar truck ambush too, those pigs missed many shots and fired indiscriminately after the truck stopped!

The video, I think you are referring of, is from their so called training in POK!

Which I believe were Paki SSG troops looking from their firing drills and m4 setup!

The thing which led to so many casualties on our side was nothing just our inability to LEARN!

The just kept repeating the same pattern
In one video they are walking around after finishing up the indian troops and their fire and move tactics and footwork is better than any RR video i have seen.

They enter a military vehicle and check the 2.5 tonner..then they are around gypsy.

This kind of arrogance and attitude calls for exceptional confidence which infantry of a military hardly have

our infantry would just hit and run and same does paki infantry

thatswhy i said something doesnt add up

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
In one video they are walking around after finishing up the indian troops and their fire and move tactics and footwork is better than any RR video i have seen.

They enter a military vehicle and check the 2.5 tonner..then they are around gypsy.

This kind of arrogance and attitude calls for exceptional confidence which infantry of a military hardly have

our infantry would just hit and run and same does paki infantry

thatswhy i said something doesnt add up
If you have good sponsors you could hire good trainers train the boys for 6 months and could get better results.Pure professionalism.Sometimes a good slap at your face is the only thing which could wake you up.Let these attacks be a wake up call for our forces.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
If you have good sponsors you could hire good trainers train the boys for 6 months and could get better results.Pure professionalism.Sometimes a good slap at your face is the only thing which could wake you up.Let these attacks be a wake up call for our forces.
It wont be.

Nothing can change delusional people with arrogance for that you require different set of people.

You think people like for eg Major Jacob can be changed?They are born like that and then the Army gives them the pump that people like Kumaoni suck into.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Iska Matlab secretly contractor system implement ho gya hai

Recruitment & training in Pak

Internship in Balochistan, KPK, Afghanistan

Job in Kashmir

& the former jihadi tanzeems are now contractors.
They are definitely ex SSG
Atleast few commanding ones in paff
I can't find but in telegram it's bit unbelievable but very much match ur views
They are recruited for jihad then experience combat in kpk and then in Kashmir

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
They are definitely ex SSG
Atleast few commanding ones in paff
I can't find but in telegram it's bit unbelievable but very much match ur views
They are recruited for jihad then experience combat in kpk and then in Kashmir
Paki havaladars and subeidars are better than their officers and they are the ones bleeeding india on loc…officers are bozos who can’t fight and think they are nawab

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Videos of these so called Commando Trainers are goofy, cringe and stupidly hilarious.

How come the Army find them any competent and allow them to train the soldiers??
Same way it works in corporate bro..suparish aur paisa

Articles