Indian Special Forces

khushank

Country flag
It’s the truth lmao.

When has any indian been able to stop hundreds of troops? And where else has hundreds of troops gotten their asses handed to them in a plate by a single jihadi? That and coupled with routine humiliation of indians.

Remember 1965? A country 1/10 of the size inflicted a 1:4 kill ratio on you and kicked your asses to the ussr.

Less said about 1962 when u went against someone ur own size lol.
Rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat, Arun Khetrapal enter the chat!

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat, Arun Khetrapal enter the chat!
Major Somnath Sharma , Colonel balwan singh Panghal , captain manoj pandey , jadunath Singh. Numerous examples are there .
@Kumaoni , you are an individual of unsound mind and very diminished mental faculties .
I suggest you consult a professional psychiatrist to alleviate your condition(s) .
I for my part will ignore you , for your constant drivel is too nonsensical and too much to bear .
And never forget you are not an indian but an American, and foreigner has no right to put a question mark on the bravery of our men.
Regards.

Blademaster

Major Somnath Sharma , Colonel balwan singh Panghal , captain manoj pandey , jadunath Singh. Numerous examples are there .
@Kumaoni , you are an individual of unsound mind and very diminished mental faculties .
I suggest you consult a professional psychiatrist to alleviate your condition(s) .
I for my part will ignore you , for your constant drivel is too nonsensical and too much to bear .
And never forget you are not an indian but an American, and foreigner has no right to put a question mark on the bravery of our men.
Regards.
he got blackpilled so hard that it has done permanent damage to his brain. I’m afraid he has gone full retard and there’s no going back.

khushank

Country flag
Regards.
He has an acute inferiority complex towards his own blood! Questioning the bravery of your own men who died fighting last bullet last man is a new level of degeneracy!

Kumaoni

He has an acute inferiority complex towards his own blood! Questioning the bravery of your own men who died fighting last bullet last man is a new level of degeneracy!
I just find one afghan stopping hundreds of my own “blood” soldiers to be embarrassing. It truly is. How are you not embarrased?

kaboom

Country flag
This maybe idiotic but hear me out

NSG has two elements one is the SRG(special ranger group) and the other is the SAG(special action group)
SRG comprises of paramilitary and SAG consists of Military .
So according to roles the SRG is meant to setup a cordon while the execution is done by SAG .

Isn't this similar to Mogadishu raid where the rangers setup the cordon and the op was done by Delta coincidentally it is also called CAG . Was this a direct influence????

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I just find one afghan stopping hundreds of my own “blood” soldiers to be embarrassing. It truly is. How are you not embarrased?
consider the Afghan, your own blood. Akhand Bharat. But wait, even by your argument, what did the Battle of Saragarhi proove to you? And which event are you talking about where one guy fought and killed a hundred Indians. Like atleast cite something

Jedi Operator

Country flag
This maybe idiotic but hear me out

NSG has two elements one is the SRG(special ranger group) and the other is the SAG(special action group)
SRG comprises of paramilitary and SAG consists of Military .
So according to roles the SRG is meant to setup a cordon while the execution is done by SAG .

Isn't this similar to Mogadishu raid where the rangers setup the cordon and the op was done by Delta coincidentally it is also called CAG . Was this a direct influence????
SRG is meant to do Anitterrorism and SAG meant for Counter Terrorism

The difference is this:

ANTITERRORISM (Role of SRG) Defensive measures used to reduce the vulnerability of personnel and facilities to terrorist acts. Such measures include guard patrols, vehicle barricades, and hardening targets, as well as the immediate actions taken by military and security forces following a terrorist attack. Also called “AT.”

COUNTERTERRORISM (Role of SAG) Offensive measures taken to deter, prevent, and respond to terrorism. These active measures include assaulting hostage barricade sites, retaking of hijacked vehicles, vessels, or aircraft, and direct action against terrorist personnel, support, and infrastructure. Also called “CT.” Special Action Group does it all, exept direct action, that's for the SF not a fedral unit.

Kumaoni

consider the Afghan, your own blood. Akhand Bharat. But wait, even by your argument, what did the Battle of Saragarhi proove to you? And which event are you talking about where one guy fought and killed a hundred Indians. Like atleast cite something
8E49C197-4F07-4EF3-B223-D57E94E5312B.jpeg

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Not everything can be attributed to trolling, that guy crossed a limit today as far as iam concerned.
His own insecure attitude withstanding, I wish good luck to him in life .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles