Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
That's a very valid question? But then Tavor-21 is in use since mid 2000s.
I never read any adverse news report on the TAR-21 in Indian use. Can someone share anything?
It’s an *okay* infantry weapon (what it was designed for incidentally) with all the pros of a bullpup plus the cons

from pros it’s as good as a bull pup can be but it’s less accurate than a similarly sized AR and far less ergonomic

DumbPilot

Country flag
It’s the selfish nature of the indian. It’s an inherent problem which needs to fix. Too much focus on individual wealth in a career where the safety of the country is the top priority.

Such mentality has rotted the indian military and government.

Forget china, god forbid india undergoes another kargil like conflict, it will be in for a rude awakening.
arabian trait. ever seen the flow of traffic in places like delhi vs places like north east where the arabians never made it?

ever seen how immigrants (Arabian/Arabian descent) in France drive vs the native French?

Jedi Operator

Country flag

This is how we imagine combat now? The army brass has gone stupid af and obviosuly being headed by Paras

Jedi Operator

Country flag
arabian trait. ever seen the flow of traffic in places like delhi vs places like north east where the arabians never made it?

ever seen how immigrants (Arabian/Arabian descent) in France drive vs the native French?
One problem, arabians were never in India to begin with. The Turks and Mughals both have the steppe nomadic decent. It's more than than. Complaciency kills. Indians get too used to new things quickly and adapt to it but then stick with the old adaptations and forget to change unless a new shitty situation arises. If you keep getting complacient the next destination is sloppy, and sloppy kills.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

This is how we imagine combat now? The army brass has gone stupid af and obviosuly being headed by Paras
You need AI to do the flying and have some kind of gyro attachment to allow the soldier to shoot on the go. Flying and shooting at low altitude is very conflicting.

Might be good for naval boarding operations.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

This is how we imagine combat now? The army brass has gone stupid af and obviously being headed by Paras
Guys c'mon let me land first. G-guys please my hands are full of the controls. Awww c'mon no full auto in the face bro. Guys pleaaase let me putdown the jetpack first, no no I'm a combatant not a delivery boy.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Guys c'mon let me land first. G-guys please my hands are full of the controls. Awww c'mon no full auto in the face bro. Guys pleaaase let me putdown the jetpack first, no no I'm a combatant not a delivery boy.
Civilians dont know any better. Havent you played Jetpack joyride. We would be upgrading the training area to look like a train station next because subway surfers offers more than just a Battle Obstical Course. Collect coins to earn your pension

Saumyasupraik

Country flag
Just noticed this - the PTT is oddly similiar to Sylinx's 'CLARUS XPR'

View attachment 229624

View attachment 229625
Yes, Star Aerospace is official distributor/vendor of the Silynx Clarus Dual Comms in India.

mamamia12

do our regular soldiers(not special forces) have comtacs....i mean every western military loadout video i see they are like bundled with helmet. Also i saw a lot of those countries issue their individual soldier equipment as a kit(clothes for all weather+molle+plates+boots+gloves for wearable, comtac+radio+watch+helmet+glasses+smartphone for technical)....do indian army issue this as a kit or they fuck up that basic shit also?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles