Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
I don't understand why forces aren't moving towards tonbo pnvg which are modern and built upto standard
Even they have exported quads

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Not a Tavor in sight for Israel’s most elite units, still no clarity on how they became standard for Indian elite units

View attachment 229489
Talking of them jews..i dont think any indian SF would be capable of doing what they are doing without taking major casualties.

I think Lanka experience really screwed up Para SF for a long time and psychologically the recovery hasnt been done yet.

I dont count killing teenagaers with a ratio of 1:100 any achievement for a SF of any country.

cross border raids are a small exception though.

JBH22

Not a Tavor in sight for Israel’s most elite units, still no clarity on how they became standard for Indian elite units

View attachment 229489
That's a very valid question? But then Tavor-21 is in use since mid 2000s.
I never read any adverse news report on the TAR-21 in Indian use. Can someone share anything?

Kumaoni

Its not that indians dont have brains..its that military has no aptitude.

people join as a career when it is a profession.

mera senior..se meri promotion..se meri pension.

bhad me jata baki sab
It’s the selfish nature of the indian. It’s an inherent problem which needs to fix. Too much focus on individual wealth in a career where the safety of the country is the top priority.

Such mentality has rotted the indian military and government.

Forget china, god forbid india undergoes another kargil like conflict, it will be in for a rude awakening.

Kumaoni

View attachment 229489
They became standard in 2004-2005. This was a genius move, and was definetly an upgrade from the vz58s which SOFs used to use (AFAIK). However, as the years progressed, afaik, the gun has seen zero upgrades and is still the vanilla form, meanwhile US SOFs posses 5.56 rounds which not only have the injuring ability of a 5.56, but the stopping power of a 7.62. Shows you which is the more serious country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles