Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
This thread is seriously black pill inducing

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
How is it possible for the world’s 5th largest economy not to be able to get even 2 guys from within the same team with the same equipment/uniforms

this is below African militia or Taliban levels

View attachment 222564
Mate you're on some serious copium if you think this is below African militia levels or you're exaggerating shit.

I agree we have shitty gear for SF but yapping around in an online forum repeatedly is not making things any better. This thread is now just filled with copium for god's sake lmao.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Mate you're on some serious copium if you think this is below African militia levels or you're exaggerating shit.

I agree we have shitty gear for SF but yapping around in an online forum repeatedly is not making things any better. This thread is now just filled with copium for god's sake lmao.
Go look up most African militaries, their SF have more uniformity and comparable gear to Indian SF easily

Indian SF are some of the worst loaded out in the world and it’s not even up for debate

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Copium is supposed to help you cope
Nothing here is helping me cope bro 😭

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Go look up most African militaries, their SF have more uniformity and comparable gear to Indian SF easily

Indian SF are some of the worst loaded out in the world and it’s not even up for debate
You said militias, not military, so yeah

I never argued that we have gucci gear

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
How is it possible for the world’s 5th largest economy not to be able to get even 2 guys from within the same team with the same equipment/uniforms

this is below African militia or Taliban levels

View attachment 222564
Those who dont respect time and evolution have always ended in extinction..maybe annihilation.

Tactical Doge

Country flag

abingdonboy

Country flag

FireStar

Country flag
thought i should post this here incase somebody has doubt about what tier-1 units are ?

abingdonboy

Country flag

Kumaoni

Their camo is sexy as hell too. Harmonizes well with the rest of their fit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles