Indian Special Forces

NutCracker

Country flag
View attachment 222569

View attachment 222570
strobes??

View attachment 222571
man with corner shot is using it as a secondary as it should be.
Gawd.
Why only 1 guy has it , and why he is the one behind instead of leading at the entrance.

My cope is...
they did multiple rehersals in which they shown how important that gun can be in CQB behind the doors..

Aur glass ke samne jhuk ke raho na be. Training me follow nahi karenge to real me bhi aise hi rahenge.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Gawd.
Why only 1 guy has it , and why he is the one behind instead of leading at the entrance.

My cope is...
they did multiple rehersals in which they shown how important that gun can be in CQB behind the doors..
I wouldn’t worry too much about that, it actually makes sense for the point man not to have the corner shot, they’ll use it as a tool when needed

what bothers me about what we see here and ongoing with NSG is that they still don’t seem to have the full breaching equipment that an urban CT unit should have, their default seems to be explosive breaching every time which is fine for some situations but obviously has its restrictions and limitations.

furthermore I cannot fathom how they are this late in the day and still haven’t gotten a grip on night fighting, even if you’re thinking about it logically there’s no way a credible CT unit can properly operate in an urban setting without it- imagine they walk in a pitch black room, what’s their SOP? Scramble around for a light switch? Turn on their small visible weapons lights? In either scenario a terrorist sat in a dark corner of a room pointing their AK at the doorway will get the drop on them.

sure these guys have a few single tube NODs but 0 of them have LAMs so can’t actually fight completely dark.

half measures get people killed and Ops botched. It bothers me that the attitude simply isn’t there in any unit to be mission capable. Crappy equipment is not the end of the world if you get the basics right and know what you’re doing with what you have, Indian units just seem to be going through the motions most of the time, it’s no surprise that when the ‘real thing’ happens they botch and scramble around securing victory more through attrition than superior performance

the impression you get is all these units get their shiny decent(ish) equipment out only for cameras and ‘VVIPs’ (here they were demonstrating for Yogi and senior police/army leadership) that’s why a lot of the time these units look kind of awkward and uncomfortable with their gear and movements but for the majority of the time they are just doing PT and training with their standard inferior spec tired equipment. Contrast it with competent units elsewhere and their flows are smooth and their equipment exists as an extension of themselves

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
Im truly scared for future of India.
If china attacks, we are done.
No need to be scared our babus both civilian and military will find ways to negotiate through land or strategic points
They need ways to avoid fight which is basically fighting for own land
Politicians ko ghanta farak padta hai
Until people start discussing and condemn it politicians won't give any orders to military
So in today's India the way our military and civilian bureaucracy exists people need to be vocal wrt security so that govt can take a call

mcpo117

Country flag
Everything I said, Major Guarav Arya himself has acknowledged.

He’s talking about civilians who want to do bizarre things like invade PoK, airstrike J and K homes, etc. he’s not talking about gear and leadership failures.
he literally did a chest thumping about high officer casualty. I don't know.

mcpo117

Country flag
How is it possible for the world’s 5th largest economy not to be able to get even 2 guys from within the same team with the same equipment/uniforms

this is below African militia or Taliban levels

View attachment 222564
"dekho bhai aisa hai Call of Duty khelna alag hai aur actual ops karna alag hai. civilians ko zyada bolna nhi chahiye." Maj. Arya (Retired)

mcpo117

Country flag
No need to be scared our babus both civilian and military will find ways to negotiate through land or strategic points
They need ways to avoid fight which is basically fighting for own land
Politicians ko ghanta farak padta hai
Until people start discussing and condemn it politicians won't give any orders to military
So in today's India the way our military and civilian bureaucracy exists people need to be vocal wrt security so that govt can take a call
"dekho bhai aisa hai Call of Duty khelna alag hai aur actual ops karna alag hai. civilians ko zyada bolna nhi chahiye." Maj. Arya (Retired)

kaboom

Country flag
Gawd.

My cope is...

Aur glass ke samne jhuk ke raho na be. Training me follow nahi karenge to real me bhi aise hi rahenge.
Corner shot is a case specific weapon ,it will only be useful when you have to shoot around corners otherwise its useless , so no point in everyone carrying them . In my opinion its a useless piece of kit ..

Why is he not at the front ?.........., I think it has become a norm that the person with a specialized weapon/kit like a breacher is kept in the middle of a stack which is relatively a safer position (as he is a higher value asset) and is called to the front when need arises and at that time the ones at the front pull security on him thus securing him and giving him the freedom to do his work without worrying about his protection.
CI/CT CQBs are generally very slow paced and calculated
you are right about the glass part though . Also, one big problem that they will face is thin separations made of wood/metal/plaster anyone sitting on the other side can easily fire through the separation ripping their abdomens apart.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Our Avenger GeRoll is comforatble with boys wearing pyjamas and patkas !!!! See how koooool this GenRoll is !!!!! How can this GenRoll allow this !!!! Is this some kind of tamasha !!!

Even A 3rd world Somalian Genral knows how to send his boys to fight..

I am sure Porki swines didnt got killed by bullets instead they must have died by heart attack after seeing the uniforms of worlds 4th largest army..

Sad state of Indian Invicible, Kind Hearted, Avenger GenRolls...:frusty:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles