Indian Special Forces

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
IMG_20230917_122646.jpg

The background of the current Joint special operations command commander, a USN Vice Adm. Man was one of the initial boots in Afghanistan and has commanded several SEAL teams. I also went through profiles of several other officers in US special ops and intel units that are publicly available. These people have impressive tech-sciences-management background and proficiency. The quality of each operator( I'm not counting the physical attributes) will be so good that we can only imagine the combined skill, planning and strategic foresight of a JSOC unit is a whole

Kumaoni

View attachment 222702
The background of the current Joint special operations command commander, a USN Vice Adm. Man was one of the initial boots in Afghanistan and has commanded several SEAL teams. I also went through profiles of several other officers in US special ops and intel units that are publicly available. These people have impressive tech-sciences-management background and proficiency. The quality of each operator( I'm not counting the physical attributes) will be so good that we can only imagine the combined skill, planning and strategic foresight of a JSOC unit is a whole
More knowledge than the entire army of India combined.
India is a failed country whose collapse is eminent

mcpo117

Country flag
It’s saddening.
Literal negroes from improveshired countries care for their soldiers than genrols and MOD babus. This is not the same country which is descended from great empires like Pratiharas, Mairyas, Rahstrakutas, etc
"Shut up, civilian. bolna aasan hota hai." - average army officer.

Kumaoni

"Shut up, civilian. bolna aasan hota hai." - average army officer.
Firstly, this officer himself has taken part in coin operations
Secondly, every single shortcoming in gear he has listed. He’s talking about the civilians of a rather interesting country who want to airstrike their own land

Last edited:

mcpo117

Country flag
Firstly, this officer himself has taken part in coin operations
Secondly, every single shortcoming in gear he has listed. He’s talking about the civilians of a rather interesting country who want to airstrike their own land
Helicopter gunship charge is not airstrike. 🤦‍♂️

Kumaoni

Helicopter gunship charge is not airstrike. 🤦‍♂️
Have u been on Indian twitter? Some of the so called high IQ civilians are calling for a recapture of Afghanistan itself.

And the enlightened Major you are quoting from is talking about the folks wanting to do airstrike and bombs inside j and k itself

Kumaoni

Chill kar bhai , it is of no use to take this much stress
Reality of India will haunt you
Civilians blaming army upper brass
Army blaming civilians
Politicians and generals living for their checks and money instead of working towards betterment of armed forces
Zero concept of teamwork just pure bickering amongst eachother.
Only a massive invasion by China will wake this country up

mcpo117

Country flag
Have u been on Indian twitter? Some of the so called high IQ civilians are calling for a recapture of Afghanistan itself.

And the enlightened Major you are quoting from is talking about the folks wanting to do airstrike and bombs inside j and k itself
oh I'm a hardcore follower of Maj. Arya. But the way most army officers mad when civilians question botched ops is crazy. I honestly felt strange that he would glorify high officer casualty at this day and age.

Kumaoni

oh I'm a hardcore follower of Maj. Arya. But the way most army officers mad when civilians question botched ops is crazy. I honestly felt strange that he would glorify high officer casualty at this day and age.
Overthinking it. Yes he was a bit wrong in doing that. I don’t think he was glorifying more so staying it’s a fact that army officers fights alongside jawans (I feel like up to Major this is good but beyond it’s bad).

However, some of the civilians are being outright ridiculous.

Kumaoni

This situation has blackpilled me beyond repair, for not for the loss of 3 army officers who died for an ungrateful nation, but how Indians have shown their true nature

Blame games get you nowhere. And yes I’m talking to army officers, civilians, upper brass, alike. Blaming eachother instead of focusing on the solution is what has been going on since Kargil and parakram.

last post on this topic.

mcpo117

Country flag
This situation has blackpilled me beyond repair, for not for the loss of 3 army officers who died for an ungrateful nation, but how Indians have shown their true nature

Blame games get you nowhere. And yes I’m talking to army officers, civilians, upper brass, alike. Blaming eachother instead of focusing on the solution is what has been going on since Kargil and parakram.

last post on this topic.
as a civilian myself, I'm only blaming the upper brass and the politicians. The grunts and COs have my support since they are following orders and are themselves powerless to bring about any significant change in the system.

mcpo117

Country flag
Overthinking it. Yes he was a bit wrong in doing that. I don’t think he was glorifying more so staying it’s a fact that army officers fights alongside jawans (I feel like up to Major this is good but beyond it’s bad).

However, some of the civilians are being outright ridiculous.
no arguments on that one.

Kumaoni

14:10 Request all members to Watch the reality of how upper brass treats the men who risk their lives. Telling them to “shut up”. With this kind of language it’s no wonder Indian army has failed to modernize.
And you’ll see how field officers genuinely care for their men.
Even despite this vile language, he still contained his duty for he didn’t want another man with no knowledge to come in.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
View attachment 222702
And they hand out Arts degrees in NDA

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
as a civilian myself, I'm only blaming the upper brass and the politicians. The grunts and COs have my support since they are following orders and are themselves powerless to bring about any significant change in the system.
Why leave CO bcoz he lost his life
But that doesn't discard his foolishness and lightness towards sop when a near similar thing has earlier happened with col aushutosh
What was the necessary for CO, Coy Com, DSP to reach to review 1-2 dead terrorists when proper sanitization wasn't done forget it even if done why on encounter site
If serving hvts to enemy on platter had a face it would be very similar to this
Was that self interest or orders

mcpo117

Country flag
Why leave CO bcoz he lost his life
But that doesn't discard his foolishness and lightness towards sop when a near similar thing has earlier happened with col aushutosh
What was the necessary for CO, Coy Com, DSP to reach to review 1-2 dead terrorists when proper sanitization wasn't done forget it even if done why on encounter site
If serving hvts to enemy on platter had a face it would be very similar to this
Was that self interest or orders
this Charging from the front is deep rooted in Indian military pride. You cannot change this mindset without a complete overhaul of the system.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles