Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

What's the context
Oh he's 100% real, not larp
He's a legit Marcos operator
He was wounded in action in 2008, missing an ear
Praveen Teotia (SC)

Like most of them Gallantry awardee veterans, he's been leaching off of the limelight
He even wrote a book with All but 20 minutes of encounter he had with the terrorists
1673002960800.png

He had a spat with the military journalist Sandeep Unnithan, and called out his book on 26/11(I personally loved the Unnithan book) as presenting fake stories

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

This is his Bio
Author of 26/11 Braveheart
Saved 185 Lives Including Gautam Adani

First Differently Abled IRONMAN of India
Shaurya Chakra
Marathon20x
IRONMAN 3x
Limca Bk Record

standard snowball

Country flag
As time goes on this is abundantly apparent. The Indian military (mostly the army really) at its core never moved on fundamentally from the imperial British armyโ€™s mindset. They are groomed to think conventionally and traditionally, things like SF donโ€™t even enter into their awareness unless they are watching Bollywood depictions of commandos

the irony is the British army has transformed itself multiple times since independence and the Indian army holds onto traditions that even the British ditched as being outdated decades ago.

the latter is just as much a fault of the civilian leadership or lack thereof. Such was the paranoia in the Nehru govt and beyond that the military and civilians were kept as far apart as possible so youโ€™d be hard pressed to find a single MP that actually knows what a special operation is vs a ninja. Systemic military failures in most Western nations are addressed by immense scrutiny from the legislature who conduct an oversight role, in india the services are a law onto themselves, literally walking themselves off from the rest of society and failing to keep up with the times.

I recently re-watched a part of a doc on para SF and I was reminded that the SF officers have junior ranks serve them effectively as housekeepers- giving them wake up calls, serving them chai and the like. No fighting force in 2022 is war ready with such nonsense going on and that too in their supposed most warrior minded units.

then you see the senior brass (and COAS no less) strutting around in foreword areas with chests full of ribbons and shiny medals (in complete violation of the updated uniform code they themselves enacted a few months ago) with their bright gorget patches and beret badges, this is not a serious military. They are just waiting to get to their retirements and personalised 3/4* memorabilia (golf carts, number plates and I saw the last COAS wearing a set of 4* cuff links in his ANI podcast appearance)

meanwhile you have Ukrainian officers (some of the least trained and least professional in the โ€˜westernโ€™ world) telling their newest recruits never to salute them or call them โ€˜sirโ€™

usa congress asks questions to its top generals and officials in broad daylight and in front of the media without coming off as unpatriotic where as in india even asking simple questions from the military is considered a cardinal sin. (imagine asking the army why weapon trials of indigenious programs take so long in comparison to foreign ones and what is the process behind the emergency procurment method and not being labelled anti national)
this holier-than-thou view of the army in general public's eye needs to change otherwise its gonna cost us dearly later, those serving in army are not some heavenly angels they too are humans just like us, they too can be corrupt, they too can be power hungry just like the rest of us, thus they need oversight just like the rest of us.
with the rise of private companies in defence sector, corruption is only going to increase, army generals will choose weapons based on the shares of the companies they hold. and anyone asking these generals to show their personal wealth (just like the politicians) wil, be named anti national. i remember how a navy officer lashed out on a journalist who asked the same question citing conflict of intreset.

indian army top brass is corrupt and morally bankrupt to its very core, indian army, its political class and military industrial complex is no less corrupt than russian military which as we all know has performed very poorly in the unkraine war.
ukraine war is a living example of what corruption can do to a military

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag

usa congress asks questions to its top generals and officials in broad daylight and in front of the media without coming off as unpatriotic where as in india even asking simple questions from the military is considered a cardinal sin. (imagine asking the army why weapon trials of indigenious programs take so long in comparison to foreign ones and what is the process behind the emergency procurment method and not being labelled anti national)
this holier-than-thou view of the army in general public's eye needs to change otherwise its gonna cost us dearly later, those serving in army are not some heavenly angels they too are humans just like us, they too can be corrupt, they too can be power hungry just like the rest of us, thus they need oversight just like the rest of us.
with the rise of private companies in defence sector, corruption is only going to increase, army generals will choose weapons based on the shares of the companies they hold. and anyone asking these generals to show their personal wealth (just like the politicians) wil, be named anti national. i remember how a navy officer lashed out on a journalist who asked the same question citing conflict of intreset.

indian army top brass is corrupt and morally bankrupt to its very core, indian army, its political class and military industrial complex is no less corrupt than russian military which as we all know has performed very poorly in the unkraine war.
ukraine war is a living example of what corruption can do to a military
Without oversight and accountability thereโ€™s no certainty that they will perform better than Russians during an actual conflict. As it stands the entire basis for thinking that Indian national security is prepared is โ€˜trust me broโ€™ from the services.

parliamentary committees exist but they are toothless and rarely even make it into the public domain. Everything is hid behind a cloak of โ€˜national securityโ€™ because in most cases they canโ€™t stand up to scrutiny on their own merits

The Indian setup has all the hallmarks of a corrupt authoritarian regime, without any of the benefits (endless unaccounted funds) but with all of the red tape and babudom Of a 1st world country

standard snowball

Country flag
Without oversight and accountability thereโ€™s no certainty that they will perform better than Russians during an actual conflict. As it stands the entire basis for thinking that Indian national security is prepared is โ€˜trust me broโ€™ from the services.

parliamentary committees exist but they are toothless and rarely even make it into the public domain. Everything is hid behind a cloak of โ€˜national securityโ€™ because in most cases they canโ€™t stand up to scrutiny on their own merits

The Indian setup has all the hallmarks of a corrupt authoritarian regime, without any of the benefits (endless unaccounted funds) but with all of the red tape and babudom Of a 1st world country
exactly we took the worst of both worlds, national security has become a blanket term for covering up any and all problems.

last time a proper scruitny was done and released in public was the 1999 kargil review committe which showed howe badly prepared our army actually was and even after 20 years we are unable to fill those gaps highlighted in the 1999 committe
its a duckin miracle that such a critical document was even released in the public.
even our judicary and media are equally impotent, nobody has the guts to question how releasing the information of personal wealth of military generals is going to affect national security
try filing a rti against the army, it would be a miracle that you get a reply,

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

This is his Bio

Shaurya Chakra
Marathon20x
IRONMAN 3x
Limca Bk Record
Ahh I don't know how I feel about it mow after reading everything on that thread weird case

abingdonboy

Country flag

This is his Bio

Shaurya Chakra
Marathon20x
IRONMAN 3x
Limca Bk Record
This is so freaking gross

he did his job and he wants special attention/treatment? And to get it he goes as low as to compare himself with someone that didnโ€™t survive that night

what a disgrace to his community

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

What's the context
Oh he's 100% real, not larp
He's a legit Marcos operator
He was wounded in action in 2008, missing an ear
Praveen Teotia (SC)

Like most of them Gallantry awardee veterans, he's been leaching off of the limelight
He even wrote a book with All but 20 minutes of encounter he had with the terrorists
View attachment 188533

He had a spat with the military journalist Sandeep Unnithan, and called out his book on 26/11(I personally loved the Unnithan book) as presenting fake stories

This is his Bio

Shaurya Chakra
Marathon20x
IRONMAN 3x
Limca Bk Record

I usually donโ€™t speak this way about retired or serving military personnel like this, but I honestly believe heโ€™s an asshole and attention seeker, this was his reply to me when I tried answering something on Twitter regarding the various symbols on helmets used by RR in J&K, I understand if he tried correcting me if I said something thatโ€™s absolutely incorrect, but the info I provided has been corroborated by info from @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR through his dad and other retired personnel whoโ€™ve served in Kashmir.
1673023645515.png
1673023704736.png

Tactical Doge

Country flag

he did his job and he wants special attention/treatment? And to get it he goes as low as to compare himself with someone that didnโ€™t survive that night

And here, he constantly chest thumps about solely saving 185 lives ( but in his own testimony in the book after entering the room with terrorists, he yelled KOI HAI!! loudly and was met with a large volley of fire)
The operators outside threw in Smoke grenades and pulled him out, grievously injured and missing an ear, his fight ended there
Uses this 185 claim to constantly put down officers and men, and even random twitter users
1673023881188.png

He also apparently said "Jindagi bheek mai di di" for those "185" people and got blocked a twitter user, have nothing to prove this but a comment from the above thread so....

abingdonboy

Country flag

I usually donโ€™t speak this way about retired or serving military personnel like this, but I honestly believe heโ€™s an asshole and attention seeker, this was his reply to me when I tried answering something on Twitter regarding the various symbols on helmets used by RR in J&K, I understand if he tried correcting me if I said something thatโ€™s absolutely incorrect, but the info I provided has been corroborated by info from @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR through his dad and other retired personnel whoโ€™ve served in Kashmir.
View attachment 188559View attachment 188560
What a weird response from him. Heโ€™s the one that brought this issue up to begin with and drawn attention to it. When you gave the right response (IFF) he claims this shouldnโ€™t be openly discussed

i just saw that he actually put โ€˜saved 185 livesโ€™ in his Twitter bio. What an absolute scumbag,100s of NSG/MARCOs (and police) took part in that op and none of them have come out and tried to milk it like this

what a classless and unprofessional human being. I hope his former colleagues have disowned him

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Ya another one like Rob O' Neil "The SEAL community didnt treat me well, so I had to speak up and write a book in memory of guys killed in 9/11"........................."Ohhhhh....I Killed Bin Laden now they wont let me enter an airline without a mask."
In all genuineness I really feel sorry for the guys who keep feeling sorry for themselves

ManhattanProject

Country flag
naked PKM, basic helmet, no optics, no night vision mounts, no laser designators, not even a ammo tin, just look at special forces of India. The person in the left of the picture i have attached is US infantry, i know US has more money but this is our sf...shame on us. Its disgusting.

RDT_20230107_0300512873253612176119523.png

Global Defence

Articles