Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
You see the rifles they are carrying? They are custom built by Noveske for the Seal teams. And just look at those shoes 😂.

View attachment 178084
That's team 6(patch says blue squadron) not SAD.
I am talking about this:
Screenshot (5950).png
Michael_G._Vickers,_Assistant_Secretary_of_Defense.jpg

The latter one is Michael G Vickers, from CIA SAD, also was in 10th Group Green Berets and an army ranger. Never able to find a single photo of his in uniform. Maybe the geekish look is the only thing that gives him away

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya thats true.

Havent you seen in some pics of LOC visits the CO wearing the best looking bpj and helmet.. also carrying pistol and the gun with optics when he is supposed to sit in office while his soldiers are not so well equipped.
Live proof, watch a bit further and see what equipments the officer has compared to average soldiers around him :frusty:.

1:35 and 2:40

ManhattanProject

Country flag
You get them in both varieties but have started using less and less as now NVGs can be found on most battlefields around the world. Even the strobe on the helmet is starting to be used sparingly if Intel is not clear on NVGs with the opfor.
yup against near peer enemies its like saying "hey i am here come kill me".

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Live proof, watch a bit further and see what equipments the officer has compared to average soldiers around him :frusty:.

1:35 and 2:40
i dont know what equipment you are talking about? The vest is same, helmets is the vanilla mukut and his AK is just as naked as the others around him, might be alot heavier with all that useless metal furniture if you arent using an optic.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
You get them in both varieties but have started using less and less as now NVGs can be found on most battlefields around the world. Even the strobe on the helmet is starting to be used sparingly if Intel is not clear on NVGs with the opfor.
Yes.NVGs are getting common so is other equipments which were ones exclusive for NATO SFs.In the insta pages you could spot Syrian opposition fighters of HTS and others with NVGs,Square cut BPj ,high cut helmets and highly modded Aks.Even their shooting drills and videos seems to be better than the ones does by our men.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Can be found on most battle fields accept our we will be using arjun thermal and carrot juice like chads🤙

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
For the love of god, at Def Expo Para SF had a table showing their equipment and behind them there was a print of the clown Shifuji doing clownish things (with CAPFs). Where is the sense?

View attachment 178187
The intern guy probably googled "cool Kommando pikchar" and printed whatever popped out first

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Still embarrassing. Maybe worse is that a ‘SF’ unit is standing around like any other unit and pointing to their equipment with sticks to the public. Just goes to show what respect/image SF have inside the IA
well they are thought of as a QRT mostly. But yaar seriously ye kya hei. Kon lagata hei shifuji aur sf ko toh sabse zyada nafrat honi chahiye is se. By the way I even saw shifuji on andy stumpf's insta tagged as #tactical_asshole

SGOperative

Country flag
That's team 6(patch says blue squadron) not SAD.
I am talking about this:
View attachment 178085View attachment 178086

The latter one is Michael G Vickers, from CIA SAD, also was in 10th Group Green Berets and an army ranger. Never able to find a single photo of his in uniform. Maybe the geekish look is the only thing that gives him away
Go to the uniform section in this, the different patches and pins which identify the Green Berets as Green Berets.

By the way is it only me or do we all agree that a unit like Special Group having it's own badge and beret with an insignia makes it obvious especially for an agency like R&AW
SG is 4 Vikas "officially" part of SFF and the only thing they have of their own is the Insignia Pin which Beret are you talking about?

Also i dont know what paper work complexities are involved in places like this where the unit belongs to some other parent unit but works for some other unit, so wont comment on how and why they do it.

EternalNxg

Country flag
Go to the uniform section in this, the different patches and pins which identify the Green Berets as Green Berets.

SG is 4 Vikas "officially" part of SFF and the only thing they have of their own is the Insignia Pin which Beret are you talking about?

Also i dont know what paper work complexities are involved in places like this where the unit belongs to some other parent unit but works for some other unit, so wont comment on how and why they do it.
SG is not a part of SFF ffs 🤦🤦🤦
Screenshot_2022-10-23-14-20-11-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It's an entirely seperate and independent organisation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles