Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Btw just came across this

So IA is literally painting their junk rifles for when they do joint EXs and some actually say that when we see Indian SFs with better gear only during joint exercises that this is their standard gear

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Btw just came across this

So IA is literally painting their junk rifles for when they do joint EXs and some actually say that when we see Indian SFs with better gear only during joint exercises that this is their standard gear
Not the first time a gun has been painted, the German Ak Clones were painted in a different color than their orignal one, and that was spotted in Kashmir. At this point you are loosing your mind go touch some grass and for kit they use what they have acces to.

abingdonboy

Country flag
ok i finally can say they are using their comtacs wrong.
It almost like they arent used to them yet.

View attachment 164209
Sigh. It’s all so predictable but even still some will defend this

You can’t throw equipment at guys that are poorly trained/experienced and expect competent results.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- india doesn’t have Special Forces, it has elite units but in role and performance nothing about them is SF/SOF. If this thing about para airborne all converting to SF that’s the final nail in the coffin, may as well give up the expectation of having world class units in india for maybe the next 40 years.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Even VDV would blush in embarrassment at this level of capability

Well that seals it. AFSOD is a waste of time and INSOCOM is never happening, IA just couldn’t let their elite be elite, super infantry it is.

Edit, IA gone full woke dumba$$, instead of building up existing units they are cutting down everyone to be equally special. First meme I thought of

A1BC53E8-D6D0-4DB2-BA75-E17C84F0E550.jpeg

Last edited:

shouryav105

Country flag
We should come back here after 10 years just to laugh and realise that nothing will ever change.

I am tired of having same discussions and being disappointed at the end at our military , main chla apna kam krna, asha krta hun jab wapis aun tab kuch acha badlav aya , jai hind.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I see a lot of users viewing this thread but it’s suspiciously quiet all of a sudden

No one else wants to mark the day Indian SF capability ended?

abingdonboy

Country flag

4 different caliber guns
Domestic CT force who will only ever operate with this many calibres when they are at home and have near infinite logistical support. A military unit that conceivably will operate on enemy soil or in non-permissible environments would be fools to operate like this

Aspirant847

Country flag
I see a lot of users viewing this thread but it’s suspiciously quiet all of a sudden

No one else wants to mark the day Indian SF capability ended?
What can we say, it's not like they're used for what special forces should be used for anyways 🤷‍♂️

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles