Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Para SF imo does not have a need for Quads as they go on long distance ops, and these Quads are heavy and more heavy with the counter weights. Possibly Para SF guys part of AFSOD might find it useful but the one which will be under army i doubt.
Honestly don't start this nonsense again.

There's nothing unique or special about PARA (SF), the top units in the world with almost endless resources induct such equipment, it's insulting to PARA (SF) to make these arguments like they don't need top of the line equipment.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Para SF imo does not have a need for Quads as they go on long distance ops, and these Quads are heavy and more heavy with the counter weights. Possibly Para SF guys part of AFSOD might find it useful but the one which will be under army i doubt.
They don't have any? And PVS-7s are still heavy as fuck for the capabilities it delivers vis-a-vis N/SEAS or PVS-14

Marcos and now this, it is evident that The afsars in Para SF are the laziest

Also
Thermal imaging is not meant to replace the NVGs, so the Tonbo ones doesn't count
Ya'll Nibbiars mujhe kaha pata tha I got this from @Hariharan_kalarikkal Nibba.
Puch toh leta ek baar bille
:dude:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

SGOperative

Country flag
They don't have any? And PVS-7s are still heavy as fuck for the capabilities it delivers vis-a-vis N/SEAS or PVS-14

Also
Thermal imaging is not meant to replace the NVGs, so the Tonbo ones doesn't count

I meant they dont necessarily require the Quads, The Tata ones should be better for them which are in use with Marcos

abingdonboy

Country flag

Back to blackpilling. Why Garuds continue to use these non-ballistic bump helmets for fast roping, are they aware that a ACH/high cut will offer the same protection from trauma? How is this going to work in an operational context? As a fighting unit shouldn't their priority always be about tactical optimisation and ballistic protection?

(the mittens I'm less bothered by, it's the solution to fast roping that a lot of units use, I assume eventually they'll get some decent gloves for the purpose but until then it's not a huge concern)

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Also

Ya'll Nibbiars Aap Bata to sakte bhobhu.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles