Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Fvckin SSSD
Stupid company

They produce none of the weapons they have shown here...
View attachment 78545

This is their Twitter Account’s Banner, having an M4A1 fired by US Army dude, SSSD doesn’t manufacture it.
View attachment 78546

And their Twitter Timeline is shit, they just Tweet and Retweet useless stuff. They are Badi Badi Baatein, Kaam kuchh nahi.

If their weapons are so good then why don’t do a PR, showing their firepower etc. Not even a single video or even pic of Shooting of SSSD CZ BREN knockoff P-72 guns.
This is what PR looks like, learn from Armasen Stupid SSSD.
1613493331394.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I have more hope from Astr Defence and his young founder.
Just they should shoot this dawg, to show a big middle finger to SSSD.
View attachment 78553

@Johny_Baba @Bleh @fire starter @Marliii @Flying Dagger @FalconZero @Haldilal @Aniruddha Mulay @Vishalreddy3 @Automatic Kalashnikov @AMCA @Hariharan_kalarikkal @ezsasa @LETHALFORCE @Indx TechStyle ...
Honestly even Astr guys have yet to shown their assault rifle proving its mantle on range like SSSD's P-72 but maybe yeah it is kinda promising design over P-72. Due to that i personally consider both Astr and SSSD same i.e. will believe in it when it happens , though cannot say much about Astr's PR on SM.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well even if sss are importing and assembling I support them it's better than ofb our small arms industry is small if ordering will help them if not army then crpf it will surely meet their req. Besides they are a bit innovative in design not like ofb a bit modern drdo and sss or astr if Collab that's only chance we might get good quality and a modern rifle
They just copy paste

abingdonboy

Country flag
This is what PR looks like, learn from Armasen Stupid SSSD.
View attachment 78550
I don’t know much about SSSD, if they have IPR then that’s commendable, if they don’t but have licence production that’s far from ideal but still better than these off the shelf deals like 716, SCAR, AK-203 etc.

anyway Armasen are the real deal, they are working with users in the field to design bespoke solutions to a high quality. I’ve had private conversations with their CEO and he definitely knows his stuff and has a passion to get good quality gear into the frontline units. He also doesn’t BS and his views confirm what I already believe (SPG are the most professional Customers around that can buy pretty much what they like, SFs have high standards and SG are hush hush).

Ashok84

Country flag
Is that that Shifuji clown I see in these pics? Jeez 🥺
Yes he is, nationalist man. Better to use INSAS which is indian made unlike the P90s where Germans refused to supply ammo n spares citing kashmir... This excuse can be used by any foreign supplier during emergency....

rkhanna

Country flag
Yes he is, nationalist man. Better to use INSAS which is indian made unlike the P90s where Germans refused to supply ammo n spares citing kashmir... This excuse can be used by any foreign supplier during emergency....
He is a charlatan and a fraud. I have no idea what nationalist means anymore.

The spares and ammo of Small Arms are not a national strategic resource. They can be machined in a garage. All we need is QC.

Lastly can we move Small Arms discussion to a different thread - this is going OT

And please can we stop posting pictures of armed police units in the SF thread.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
He knows , how to train or not ?

Articles