Indian Special Forces

Aspirant847

Country flag
Small force is the only force fighting since 30 years and winning the war...not your Arjuns and T90s.

Even at LAC small force members got rewarded not Armoured corps.

I am ok for buying tanks but when is the fetish gonna end.

I grew up around an armoured brigade and saw what a waste of resources it is to keep such machines running.

And we are doing that at the cost of soldiers life.

Its because we have our DNA like that.. early days we used to think elephants will save us in battles.Now we think it will be tanks.

Neither did elephants save Porus..nor will tanks save Kupwara.
I feel you're being over simplistic. You can't say one things is more important than the other one. We need modernisation but we also need other things.

Killbot

Country flag
Just talked to my friend, his sibling is 2ic of 1 para (SF), he told me that our guys have HK416 and HK415s(HKMR556) in limited numbers acquired from HK USA (on request of US army)
Course they do. They also have death rays, but that's a secret 🤫🤫🤐

Also, wdym on request of US Army? This is the Indian Special Forces we're talking about.

Ask your 'friend's sibling who is the 2IC of 1 Para' if they even have proper plate carriers.

abingdonboy

Country flag

Also, wdym on request of US Army? This is the Indian Special Forces we're talking about.

Ask your 'friend's sibling who is the 2IC of 1 Para' if they even have proper plate carriers.
Yeah it doesn’t really add up (sorry guys)

This isn’t really how these things work, a single SF battalion isn’t going to be able to source their own small arms entirely out of Army HQ loop, why would only 1 btn be afforded this privilege anyway? Why would US army be involved? I feel like this is somehow from someone that is aware of FMS process but not aware of how it works

Scramjet

Country flag

Well he's on twitter as @RaghulSR3 you can ask him for yourself "tassali ke liye"

Killbot

Country flag
Well he's on twitter as @RaghulSR3 you can ask him for yourself "tassali ke liye"
The 2IC of 1 Para SF has a twitter handle? And you know about it??!!

Forgive me if I call this a load of bullshit (or don't, idc). Army has cracked down on SM big time, and soldiers are banned from using certain apps. Not sure if Twitter is on the list, but the '2IC of 1st Para' sure as hell ain't gonna give anyone his fucking Twitter id. @rkhanna and @abingdonboy would probably like to give a piece of each of their minds to this guy.

Killbot

Country flag
New terror outfit in the house, funded by directorate S, notice the guns and the ACOG aswell, yahi hai ab new procurement route 😂

View attachment 78526
Colt commandos and Steyr AUG. They're the first and second most frequently seen firearms in pork SSG hands, coincidentally. They have some ACOGs too. 10 bucks to whoever can guess how the pigs got their hands on these guns.

Scramjet

Country flag
Colt commandos and Steyr AUG. They're the first and second most frequently seen firearms in pork SSG hands, coincidentally. They have some ACOGs too. 10 bucks to whoever can guess how the pigs got their hands on these guns.
ISI's Directorate S

armyofhind

Country flag

Forgive me if I call this a load of bullshit (or don't, idc). Army has cracked down on SM big time, and soldiers are banned from using certain apps. Not sure if Twitter is on the list, but the '2IC of 1st Para' sure as hell ain't gonna give anyone his fucking Twitter id. @rkhanna and @abingdonboy would probably like to give a piece of each of their minds to this guy.
I think he meant the friend

Scramjet

Country flag
We've got M16A1s, if anyone wanna see it DM me on instagram (@specialforces_global) I can't risk putting photos up here

Scramjet

Country flag

I was talking about the friend

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
We've got M16A1s, if anyone wanna see it DM me on instagram (@specialforces_global) I can't risk putting photos up here
Can you please DM me it on DFI's conversation section ? as i'm inactive on all SM platforms i won't be able to DM you on insta, also do you happen to have pic of AR-18 in SF's service ? I remember there were some pics but kinda lost it.

Killbot

Country flag
@Killbot, bruh there are a shitload of instagram accounts of sf guys, there's a guy that literally posts training videos on his private account, he's mad AF
I know. And something needs to be done about that. Army did ban insta, so I hope no one'll be able to pull bs like that from now on.

Scramjet

Country flag
Can you please DM me it on DFI's conversation section ? as i'm inactive on all SM platforms i won't be able to DM you on insta, also do you happen to have pic of AR-18 in SF's service ? I remember there were some pics but kinda lost it.
For sure

Killbot

Country flag
MARCOS tested a few of those back in the '90s if I'm not much mistaken.. I think same case with Sig-516. We'll have some testing pieces lying in storage. BUT, HK has been adamant not to sell to India. Neither US one nor German one.

Scramjet

Country flag
MARCOS tested a few of those back in the '90s if I'm not much mistaken.. I think same case with Sig-516. We'll have some testing pieces lying in storage. HK has been adamant not to sell to India. Neither US one nor German one.
Is it the same case with FN ?

Articles