Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Really unimpressed with those

I’d have thought their frontline guy us would have more modern and tricked out helmets than that, in every other way they are a world class unit but those are such basic helmets

SIU is definitely the least well developed entity inside SPG

+ weird that they are wearing them for the first time (that I’m aware of) in public, wonder what that is about? will be doing this as standard from now on?

5648E785-34CD-43B0-A270-7FAD821A05BE.jpeg

abingdonboy

Country flag
The KAWING on the bottom of the video made me think south East Asian.
26 SCG, seems better than any other hub, maybe in some ways better than even the main task force in Delhi, multiple people have mentioned they have world class infrastructure in Mumbai hub now

rkhanna

Country flag
26 SCG, seems better than any other hub, maybe in some ways better than even the main task force in Delhi, multiple people have mentioned they have world class infrastructure in Mumbai hub now

Like i have said before it's always the NSG leading the way.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
In the Video Of SPG, The SIU was kitted out in the same way as them while the CAT was kitted out lightly than them
I have screenshots from this video confirming the same, but I don’t think it’s prudent to share since then the video has been taken down, since I don’t think it was meant for the public.

abingdonboy

Country flag
SIU is hardly ever seen in public, mostly it's CPT & CAT guys.
If this is CAT with helmets, wonder how SIU are kitted out! 🤷‍♂️
There’s no apparent equipment differences between CAT and SIU other than SIU have been seen with SCAR-Hs. I doubt they have different helmets as these are the same as shown by SIU in their deleted training video

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
The uniform standardization of Ukrainian SOF even in an ongoing month and a half long all out war, should be food for thought for us. It has often been said in our context that in a conflict zone it is difficult to stay standardized.
Just one of the many excuses given by people.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So that was mku's quads definitely it's in trails then
So we can assume tonbo quads or binods are not in service of indian armed forces
And mku ones must be on trial but can't be in production because they themselves haven't launched it officially
Does anyone know from any open sources that whether tonbo quads are better or mku one's

Articles