Indian Special Forces

thefewthefearless

Country flag
I really doubt this level of interaction (that too, regularly enough to be considered a part of the pipeline) would exist between non-NATO and NATO militaries.

Also weird is the 2.5 years of training remark. A friend I knew who served said it doesn't work like that and the training is repetitive and phased with deployments in between. Some may go to to a hot zone after 6 months of training, or some after an year but it would be highly unlikely to go through 3 years of training and then start deploying (something I've read implied on SSBCrack and other unreliable stuff).

Maybe he IS a real operator and his wording is all incoherent but what he's written doesn't seem reliable.
Plus, he's from MARCOS and he writes MARCOS everytime with an apostrophe?

Maybe I'm nitpicking but a member of a SOF wouldn't write his own unit's name wrongly.
As for SQT, they don't allow SEALs who have passed the BUD/S pipeline to go through it till they've obtained their security clearance but they're allowing Indians to go through it?
Idk how that'd work.

Sounds super fishy.
also he's talking about getting seal trident

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I really doubt this level of interaction (that too, regularly enough to be considered a part of the pipeline) would exist between non-NATO and NATO militaries.

Also weird is the 2.5 years of training remark. A friend I knew who served said it doesn't work like that and the training is repetitive and phased with deployments in between. Some may go to to a hot zone after 6 months of training, or some after an year but it would be highly unlikely to go through 3 years of training and then start deploying (something I've read implied on SSBCrack and other unreliable stuff).

Maybe he IS a real operator and his wording is all incoherent but what he's written doesn't seem reliable.
Plus, he's from MARCOS and he writes MARCOS everytime with an apostrophe?

Maybe I'm nitpicking but a member of a SOF wouldn't write his own unit's name wrongly.
As for SQT, they don't allow SEALs who have passed the BUD/S pipeline to go through it till they've obtained their security clearance but they're allowing Indians to go through it?
Idk how that'd work.

Sounds super fishy.
Its not just fishy its grade A human faeces.

abingdonboy

Country flag
PS- The bragging part are you talking about that Yt Comment thing?

View attachment 137844
I’ve heard it multiple times from former MARCOs (on yt) and fanboys online

Sending a few guys to do a light version of BUD/S is NOT the same as SEAL training nor is it something to brag about

when the top tier units train together Indian SF aren’t even in the picture.

SGOperative

Country flag

Sending a few guys to do a light version of BUD/S is NOT the same as SEAL training nor is it something to brag about

If the interviewer asks them about Marcos relations with foreign units what are they supposed to reply? Either way have a good day/night.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I don't belong to any armed forces background nor anyone in my family interested, but once I went with my uncle to a supreme pipe dealer who introduced himself as retd navy marcos operative
With enthusiasm I asked many questions and in one question that do they train with seals or sbs or Russian naval frogmen
To the reply he said that they really train with seals ans sbs and wasn't interested to speak further
All and all he wasn't too much open in the conversation but entertaining bcoz of my uncle's good relation
I know it's something like trust me vro vibes but I don't have much to say about it
U believe if u want or don't
I respect it

senapati3

Country flag
I don't belong to any armed forces background nor anyone in my family interested, but once I went with my uncle to a supreme pipe dealer who introduced himself as retd navy marcos operative
With enthusiasm I asked many questions and in one question that do they train with seals or sbs or Russian naval frogmen
To the reply he said that they really train with seals ans sbs and wasn't interested to speak further
All and all he wasn't too much open in the conversation but entertaining bcoz of my uncle's good relation
I know it's something like trust me vro vibes but I don't have much to say about it
U believe if u want or don't
I respect it
Correct , they don't need to prove anything to anyone , I get the same twisted replies when I ask my friend about the specifics.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Is it the same plate carrier or different
Nope . None of the plate carriers in the twitter pic is a scalable plate carrier that is shown in the Vid . The paras in the pic are wearing an FLC : camo plate carrier : normal plate carrier :Tactical Vest from left to right in respected manner . Neither of the PC posses MOLLE webbing
Also the army should have shifted towards BUMP shrapnel resistant helmets rather than keeping the fiberglass ones for high altitude. Since body Armor is not preferred in such elevations

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
I dont see any helmet cover in the pic
Armasen have been acting incredibly shady since the Marcos Purchases . I think , although it's a hunch from my side , that PC were purchased along side the IND flag patch , and Helmet cover . In this pic , I can assume that some of the plate carriers , shooters and square cut , are from Armasen .

Articles