Indian Special Forces

thefewthefearless

Country flag
May be you should come out of denial and what evidence do u want. There are many things which we are unaware of, how long we are going to discard them with same lame arguments.
if they do then well and good. i never knew.
learn something new everyday.
what made me suspicious that he was in "tier 2 unit" + nobody here officially uses the word "operator" except insta dephence exfarts.
seal training is done mostly on utm and some on live rounds. if you talk about post bud/s.
joint training is live rounds.
i've listened to most former squeal podcasts and never heard indian officer going through bud/s not even holy books of navy seals.

but the answer is oddly specific
1644833501600.png

thefewthefearless

Country flag
View attachment 137745
My friend currently a squadron leader , posted in J&K , when I joined this group and saw the amount of whattaboutery here , I asked him are Garuds really this bad. ( Considering they are Manning the gun on a heli which is supposedly not their role )

He gave me quote " kuch log sirf aag se nahi jalte , hamara andaz hi kaafi hai unke liye "
you are being a joke to yourself. maybe you are forgetting that this is a forum and many people do have friends inside armed forces.
you are the only person i've heard who wants a validation cuz my friend is from garud.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
you are being a joke to yourself. maybe you are forgetting that this is a forum and many people do have friends inside armed forces.
you are the only person i've heard who wants a validation cuz my friend is from garud.
Ya'll Nibbiars I don't how any one from the armed forces or The SFs and I don't need any validations.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
what made me suspicious that he was in "tier 2 unit" + nobody here officially uses the word "operator" except insta dephence exfarts.
seal training is done mostly on utm and some on live rounds. if you talk about post bud/s.
i've listened to most former squeal podcasts and never heard indian officer going through bud/s not even holy books of navy seals.

View attachment 137803
@Scramjet

armyofhind

Country flag

View attachment 137803
The word operator is used in the Para SF fraternity. Maj. Jacob has used it himself in an interview.. I'll see if I can find it.

As for this answer on Youtube(?) I believe, no Marcos guy will ever go on a public platform willingly and announce that he has served in the Marcos. It's highly frowned upon in the community.

Waanar

Country flag

View attachment 137803
I really doubt this level of interaction (that too, regularly enough to be considered a part of the pipeline) would exist between non-NATO and NATO militaries.

Also weird is the 2.5 years of training remark. A friend I knew who served said it doesn't work like that and the training is repetitive and phased with deployments in between. Some may go to to a hot zone after 6 months of training, or some after an year but it would be highly unlikely to go through 3 years of training and then start deploying (something I've read implied on SSBCrack and other unreliable stuff).

Maybe he IS a real operator and his wording is all incoherent but what he's written doesn't seem reliable.
Plus, he's from MARCOS and he writes MARCOS everytime with an apostrophe?

Maybe I'm nitpicking but a member of a SOF wouldn't write his own unit's name wrongly.
As for SQT, they don't allow SEALs who have passed the BUD/S pipeline to go through it till they've obtained their security clearance but they're allowing Indians to go through it?
Idk how that'd work.

Sounds super fishy.

SGOperative

Country flag

View attachment 137803
There are tons of nations who send their guys to BUD/S bruh and yt comments are even less credible than your Reddit and Twitter

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I really doubt this level of interaction (that too, regularly enough to be considered a part of the pipeline) would exist between non-NATO and NATO militaries.

Also weird is the 2.5 years of training remark. A friend I knew who served said it doesn't work like that and the training is repetitive and phased with deployments in between. Some may go to to a hot zone after 6 months of training, or some after an year but it would be highly unlikely to go through 3 years of training and then start deploying (something I've read implied on SSBCrack and other unreliable stuff).

Maybe he IS a real operator and his wording is all incoherent but what he's written doesn't seem reliable.
Plus, he's from MARCOS and he writes MARCOS everytime with an apostrophe?

Maybe I'm nitpicking but a member of a SOF wouldn't write his own unit's name wrongly.
As for SQT, they don't allow SEALs who have passed the BUD/S pipeline to go through it till they've obtained their security clearance but they're allowing Indians to go through it?
Idk how that'd work.

Sounds super fishy.
If anyway this thread is going offtopic as shit
Why not add some fuel into the fire
@Waanar regurgitating the same thing the gazillionth time
1644836340473.png

@FalconSlayers who just want to lock the thread till eternity
1644836481397.png

@abingdonboy is so fustrated he'll grease some niggas just for the heck of it
1644836593666.png

@Haldilal doing his Shady shit, denying the fact that he's a Supermod
1644836687392.png

Actual members who contribute like @Aditya Ballal @aditya g @Scramjet and others
1644836781803.png

1644836892138.png

Meanwhile myself and peeps like me who just enjoy the show
1644836967257.png

abingdonboy

Country flag
Botswana special forces has better kit than para sf.😂😂

View attachment 137772
You’ll find it hard to identify a unit worse equipped (in general) than PARA (SF)

I do like how this thread has turned into an utter mess. That is the perfect illustration of the topic- if things were going swimmingly this place would be serene.

abingdonboy

Country flag
There are tons of nations who send their guys to BUD/S bruh and yt comments are even less credible than your Reddit and Twitter
1) BUD/S is not training, it’s selection.
2) why would you brag about going to someone else’s selection?
3) advanced training is what you want to compare surely? Clearly the US and plenty of western units don’t see MARCOs as a worthwhile training partner, why else do MARCOs have to exercise with vanilla marine infantry units of these nations, even VBSS companies sometimes

SGOperative

Country flag
1) BUD/S is not training, it’s selection.
2) why would you brag about going to someone else’s selection?
3) advanced training is what you want to compare surely? Clearly the US and plenty of western units don’t see MARCOs as a worthwhile training partner, why else do MARCOs have to exercise with vanilla marine infantry units of these nations, even VBSS companies sometimes
From this day i mudi announce ROK Navy UDT/Seal as not worth while partner to the SOCKOR

PS- The bragging part are you talking about that Yt Comment thing?

South Korean With VBSS.jpg

Articles