Bro you'll be surprised to know that frontline troops get SF equivalent kit 🥲
Picture is from 3 years ago, pulwama

Convey to him my appreciation for his photoshop skills

But bruh, who are you fooling

View attachment 117649

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Wow at the logic.

Next time the shit on your road overflows and Municipality doens't clean it up, how about you pay the government for the cleaners?

Better yet, why don't we pay the government for everything we want done?
Bridges?
Our money!
Roads?
Our money!
Swach Bharat Abhiyaan?
Our money, of course!

You won't teach budget and economics because you can't. Not with that logic.

Also, you asked a GARUD guy if his squadron is bad?
Are you serious?
What did you expect?
He'd say "Haan yaar. Humein pata hai hum XYZ cheezon mein bekaar hain aur hum apne ko thik karne ke liye kuch nahi karte."?

I'm not saying GARUDs are dumb or useless but they're not going to trash talk their own unit.
No one does that lol.

Boo hoo.

Half of the members here, including me, have relatives (close and distant) serving in the military.
We're not part of the military fraternity, directly or indirectly.
Don't claim it.
Playing as a kid in Hindon Airbase with other Air force brats and going to the market sitting on an NCO's shoulders doesn't make you a part of the "military fraternity".

Fkin Kenyan SOFs rolling around with better gear and people here have the audacity to question whether our military's equipment is sub par.
Have some shame.

We see 10 different rounds in a single Paratrooper platoon and these absolute imbeciles don't understand how terribly that will affect mobilization during war.

Paratroopers are meant to be self sustained!
Gear uniformity matters!

At this point, while most of us have spent our time and words explaining, in detail, the importance of uniformity in gear and uniform, you absolute pinnacle of bricks-for-brains have been saying "you're insulting our soldiers" and when we ask where, you tuck tails and run.

Where is the insult?

It's like saying "Since you don't want better gear for our soldiers, you want them to die".

In fact, I'm going to stick with this argument.
Nothing else explains the amount of shit you guys talk at the mere mention of modernization.
Bhaiya chill , chill . Shant . Calm down . Gussa fook do and chill Karo . Please you're getting too worked up . We understand

Scramjet

Country flag
hey i have all the respect for garuds, but if andaz is all it mattered the navy seals would have rocked up to osama's mansion with andaz rather than stealth helicopters.
Andaz is very important in SEALs aswell, there's a popular saying that goes by "The number 1 rule in seal teams is always look cool, if you are following that, you're probably alright" :cool3:

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Wow at the logic.

Next time the shit on your road overflows and Municipality doens't clean it up, how about you pay the government for the cleaners?

Bridges?
Our money!
Roads?
Our money!
Swach Bharat Abhiyaan?
Our money, of course!

Are you serious?
What did you expect?
He'd say "Haan yaar. Humein pata hai hum XYZ cheezon mein bekaar hain aur hum apne ko thik karne ke liye kuch nahi karte."?

I'm not saying GARUDs are dumb or useless but they're not going to trash talk their own unit.
No one does that lol.

Boo hoo.

Half of the members here, including me, have relatives (close and distant) serving in the military.
Don't claim it.
Playing as a kid in Hindon Airbase with other Air force brats and going to the market sitting on an NCO's shoulders doesn't make you a part of the "military fraternity".

Fkin Kenyan SOFs rolling around with better gear and people here have the audacity to question whether our military's equipment is sub par.
Have some shame.

We see 10 different rounds in a single Paratrooper platoon and these absolute imbeciles don't understand how terribly that will affect mobilization during war.

Gear uniformity matters!

At this point, while most of us have spent our time and words explaining, in detail, the importance of uniformity in gear and uniform, you absolute pinnacle of bricks-for-brains have been saying "you're insulting our soldiers" and when we ask where, you tuck tails and run.

Where is the insult?

It's like saying "Since you don't want better gear for our soldiers, you want them to die".

Nothing else explains the amount of shit you guys talk at the mere mention of modernization.
Botswana special forces has better kit than para sf.😂😂

RDT_20220209_0055564944941913790785491.jpg

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Tujhse puchha bhi nahi
Ya'll Nibbiars That was a FYI not asking anyone. If no one provides a reason in official word why not post that will post it by 1.

senapati3

Country flag
Wow at the logic.

Bridges?
Our money!
Roads?
Our money!
Swach Bharat Abhiyaan?
Our money, of course!

Are you serious?
What did you expect?

No one does that lol.

Boo hoo.

Don't claim it.

Have some shame.

Gear uniformity matters!

Where is the insult?

Bhai I don't have energy or time to write a reply to this , would welcome you to twitter space where we can discuss things more clearly only if you lot are willing. ( Would also invite my sf friend )

And luckily my father didn't wear his rank on his head so I didn't get those NCO privelages that you are talking about.
May be you have had a experience there.

Waanar

Country flag
And luckily my father didn't wear his rank on his head so I didn't get those NCO privelages that you are talking about.
May be you have had a experience there.
Dropping by to say- NCO was not a subordinate of my relative but his friend (of the same rank) who just happened to be fond of me.
So keep your mouth shut and don't get personal, because I have more than a few ways of getting personal myself.

Secondly, I asked- Where is the insult? This is where you're supposed to make your chin wag.
And again you tuck tails and run, resorting to ad hominem attacks.

So I ask you.
Go through the entire thread and show me where we insulted a soldier.

You have enough time to bullshit people by saying they're insulting soldiers, you have more than enough time to show where we were insulting soldiers.

Bhaiya chill , chill . Shant . Calm down . Gussa fook do and chill Karo . Please you're getting too worked up . We understand
images.jpg

Jokes aside, the more I read, the more I realize the average IQ of an Indian, while higher than Pakistanis, is a barely a point more.
Everytime there is a mention of something we could learn from the west, people start slinging mud at each other.
When there's no one talking about it, some idiots will gaslight with "well, what do muh western fenboys have to say about this?" or absolute stupid comparisons like "How would a Marine unit do in XYZ extreme environment where Indian Army has been training for years and the Marines will be dropped cold turkey without being acclimatized or trained for it?".
Well, shit dude, how about you give the exam for B.Tech's final year after preparing for MBBS and tell me how that goes?

Another common shit I see, and I think @abingdonboy pointed it out too, was a very common SOP these absolute donkeys employ- Claiming something to be this super secret gear while we keep talking about it's uses and then, when it actually gets issued out, they turn around and say "See? We always had these! NOW WHAT DO THE WESTERN FENBOYS HAVE TO SAY?".

The amount of verbal diarrhoea trips up someone into saying something mildly degrading for the soldiers because it's the nature of the discussion and then these 69-IQers say "YOU INSULTED MUH SOLDIERS!".

Seriously man.

Criticism =\= Disrespect

It's the recent spurt after Corona where people who can't write three sentences properly join and raise a hullaboo because they can't understand the nature of what is written (in jest or with seriousness) and then expect a clarification from the OP to compensate for their olympics level nibberism. (No, that's not a real word. Yes, I just made it up. Deal with it. :cool1: )
If there is to be a discussion, there will be two sides (for and against).
If there is a single side in a discussion (for+for or against+against), it's not a discussion, it's an echo chamber.

Echo chambers = bad
Discussions = good
69 IQ = Pakistani
Hotel = Trivago

Beat this into your head.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Dropping by to say- NCO was not a subordinate of my relative but his friend (of the same rank) who just happened to be fond of me.
So keep your mouth shut and don't get personal, because I have more than a few ways of getting personal myself.

Secondly, I asked- Where is the insult? This is where you're supposed to make your chin wag.
And again you tuck tails and run, resorting to ad hominem attacks.

So I ask you.
Go through the entire thread and show me where we insulted a soldier.

You have enough time to bullshit people by saying they're insulting soldiers, you have more than enough time to show where we were insulting soldiers.

View attachment 137794
Jokes aside, the more I read, the more I realize the average IQ of an Indian, while higher than Pakistanis, is a barely a point more.
Everytime there is a mention of something we could learn from the west, people start slinging mud at each other.
When there's no one talking about it, some idiots will gaslight with "well, what do muh western fenboys have to say about this?" or absolute stupid comparisons like "How would a Marine unit do in XYZ extreme environment where Indian Army has been training for years and the Marines will be dropped cold turkey without being acclimatized or trained for it?".
Well, shit dude, how about you give the exam for B.Tech's final year after preparing for MBBS and tell me how that goes?

Another common shit I see, and I think @abingdonboy pointed it out too, was a very common SOP these absolute donkeys employ- Claiming something to be this super secret gear while we keep talking about it's uses and then, when it actually gets issued out, they turn around and say "See? We always had these! NOW WHAT DO THE WESTERN FENBOYS HAVE TO SAY?".

The amount of verbal diarrhoea trips up someone into saying something mildly degrading for the soldiers because it's the nature of the discussion and then these 69-IQers say "YOU INSULTED MUH SOLDIERS!".

Seriously man.

Criticism =\= Disrespect

It's the recent spurt after Corona where people who can't write three sentences properly join and raise a hullaboo because they can't understand the nature of what is written (in jest or with seriousness) and then expect a clarification from the OP to compensate for their olympics level nibberism. (No, that's not a real word. Yes, I just made it up. Deal with it. :cool1: )
If there is to be a discussion, there will be two sides (for and against).
If there is a single side in a discussion (for+for or against+against), it's not a discussion, it's an echo chamber.

Echo chambers = bad
Discussions = good
69 IQ = Pakistani
Hotel = Trivago

Beat this into your head.
Neither is nibber a real word saar

Articles