Indian Special Forces

Hari Sud

Country flag
No amount of hardware at the special forces disposal is match to experience and will to fight to the last bullet. It is the experience and will to fight matters more than the armchair generals recommending this hardware or that hardware. If still in doubt then last five years example of Americans in Afghanistan should be the guide. Their the most modernized and well equipped American soldiers lost to rustic and poorly equipped Afghans with only Ak-47 and their experience and will.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
What's there in this pic
Infact the pic by armasen tactical was gorgeous (posted today)
So you are unaware of the fact that they had decent QZCTs , Viper P2 and Tata HCBH . And some good Plate carriers too .
I also acknowledged the Armasen pic , it was truly unique , since they don't really supply Camo plate carriers until the orders are large . Looks like someone from J&K SOG

Waanar

Country flag
No amount of hardware at the special forces disposal is match to experience and will to fight to the last bullet. It is the experience and will to fight matters more than the armchair generals recommending this hardware or that hardware. If still in doubt then last five years example of Americans in Afghanistan should be the guide. Their the most modernized and well equipped American soldiers lost to rustic and poorly equipped Afghans with only Ak-47 and their experience and will.
Your will vs BPJ in stopping a 7.62 round- Who wins?
Your will vs COMTACs preventing hearing loss increasing longevity of a SOF soldier's career- Who wins?
Your will vs a LPVO scope on every gun of a squad increasing their effective range to 500 metres- Who wins?
I can go on and on and on but don't bring this absolutely stupid argument of "mah commando's will".

What, you think SSG commandoes (idiotic as they are) lack will?
The Chinese SOF?
Americans?
Hell, I would say the Kurdish militias have similar levels of motivation and will.
American losses were, barring freak accidents like Extortion 17 and Red wings, not tactical but strategic in nature.
They didn't manage to set up an effective fighting force as ANA attracted mostly moles and addicts with the officers being the cream of the crop (which isn't that high of a standard in Afghanistan anyways.)
Taliban lost tactically almost EVERY TIME. Their victory was strategic simply because the ANA was incompetent and they had all the time in the world while Americans would have to worry about cost overruns and overall scope of their involvement in Afghanistan once they killed UBL.

My point is-
When two men of equal will clash to kill each other, the one with better pedigree, equipment, training, assets and backing wins.
Unless you want to remain at mercy of the enemy's complacency and rely on his weakness as your strength (which is a stupid move. It doesn't take more than an year to professionalize a pipeline for an infantry element) you should be howling for better gear all the time.

Demand drives innovation too. Innovation is important if you want your guys to stay on top of the food chain locally or internationally. Domestic R&D for stuff like missiles, radars etc occur when an organization feels the need for it.

Its not like the R&D department wakes up one day and says "Maybe I could plug this gap in our force's capability".
It's when they get requests after requests that they get off their arse and start working on the needed project.

How do you reckon this would work out if they decided to compensate the deficiency of something like... say... Bhramos with the "will to fight"?

Not well, right?
Similarly, on a smaller scale, but important nonetheless, is the gear provided to your individual soldier.

No matter how much will you have, you won't pick up on heat signatures in a cold night with your naked eye, see in the dark, talk to your teammates 200 metres away in the midst of a gunfight without a radio etc etc.

Technical hurdles cannot be overcome by mere will or even training.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Your will vs COMTACs preventing hearing loss increasing longevity of a SOF soldier's career- Who wins?
Your will vs a LPVO scope on every gun of a squad increasing their effective range to 500 metres- Who wins?
I can go on and on and on but don't bring this absolutely stupid argument of "mah commando's will".

The Chinese SOF?
Americans?
Hell, I would say the Kurdish militias have similar levels of motivation and will.
American losses were, barring freak accidents like Extortion 17 and Red wings, were not tactical but strategic in nature.
They didn't manage to set up an effective fighting force as ANA attracted mostly moles and addicts with the officers being the cream of the crop (which isn't that high of a standard in Afghanistan anyways.)
Taliban lost tactically almost EVERY TIME. Their victory was strategic simply because the ANA was incompetent and they had all the time in the world while Americans would have to worry about cost overruns and overall scope of their involvement in Afghanistan once they killed UBL.

My point is-
When two men of equal will clash to kill each other, the one with better pedigree, equipment, training, assets and backing wins.
Unless you want to remain at mercy of the enemy's complacency and rely on his weakness as your strength (which is a stupid move. It doesn't take more than an year to professionalize a pipeline for an infantry element) you should be howling for better gear all the time.

Demand drives innovation too. Innovation is important if you want your guys to stay on top of the food chain locally or internationally.
Masha Waanar

At this point you must learn to just let it be
People are extreme fanbois and Bhakts, there's nothing wrong in it,

must not get triggered

Quoting yourself here
What bigger authority do you need than Waanar?

La ilaha il Waanar, o Mikhail u rasool Waanar.
Waanar hu Akbar.

Hari Sud

Country flag

The Chinese SOF?
Americans?
American losses were, barring freak accidents like Extortion 17 and Red wings, not tactical but strategic in nature.

My point is-

Demand drives innovation too. Innovation is important if you want your guys to stay on top of the food chain locally or internationally. Domestic R&D for stuff like missiles, radars etc occur when an organization feels the need for it.

Its not like the R&D department wakes up one day and says "Maybe I could plug this gap in our force's capability".
It's when they get requests after requests that they get off their arse and start working on the needed project.

How do you reckon this would work out if they decided to compensate the deficiency of something like... say... Bhramos with the "will to fight"?

Not well, right?
Similarly, on a smaller scale, but important nonetheless, is the gear provided to your individual soldier.

No matter how much will you have, you won't pick up on heat signatures in a cold night with your naked eye, see in the dark, talk to your teammates 200 metres away in the midst of a gunfight without a radio etc etc.

Technical hurdles cannot be overcome by mere will or even training.
Do not get too personal.
Let me ask you that what are you selling?

Waanar

Country flag
Do not get too personal.
Let me ask you that what are you selling?
I didn't get personal.
Neither am I selling anything.

The remark you may have mistaken as me getting personal is the use of "Your will" term, to which, let me assure you, is not a scathing on your individual unique will but the will you speak of so highly in your post.

If you still think I'm getting personal, there's an ignore button so you may bask in the bliss that is ignorance.

Masha Waanar

At this point you must learn to just let it be
People are extreme fanbois and Bhakts, there's nothing wrong in it,

must not get triggered

Quoting yourself here

Yes child.

The Shining light of Waanar touches all.
Unless they're below 18. I don't mess with that shit. Not a pedo.

Yet.

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So you are unaware of the fact that they had decent QZCTs , Viper P2 and Tata HCBH . And some good Plate carriers too .
I also acknowledged the Armasen pic , it was truly unique , since they don't really supply Camo plate carriers until the orders are large . Looks like someone from J&K SOG
I don't think the armasen pic is of jk sog
As I don't think the communication device I there with sog
And they have mentioned the entire setup is in trails so it must be army

Fire and groove

Country flag
He should work out these products with the new Camoflage, I know it will be very difficult right now as new camo is not readily available in cantonment uniform shops owned by civilians. But he should make it matching with the camo.

I feel sad that the new camo doesn’t include integrated elbow and knee pads.
No one uses elbow pass and for good reason

Fire and groove

Country flag
I'm getting sick and tired of the same fallacious arguments being recycled again and again by people who've clearly not made the slightest effort to research about the actual conditions in play.

Articles