Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars in few years The Airborne will have better Equipments than the SF. And I am not even joking.
Airborne is already better equipped, there are more SF units than airborne units
Keep this going for a few years, and we can swap the name of both aur kisi ko pata bhi nhi chalega
1636092639311.png

:scared2: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
A seperate regt for SF is needed
As you have said earlier in the thread para sf situation is just like that of marine raiders.a lot of times they were on the brink of getting disbanded because generals think they are unneccesary as an elite unit inside an elite unit.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars in few years The Airborne will have better Equipments than the SF. And I am not even joking.
Don't they already . When in the beginning of this year airborne battalions were on fire adopting ACOGs on Sig716s , new grips and bipods , thermal sights and holographics , upgrading their aks , and taking new fully modded PLR Tavors . They haven't slown down their development even a bit and even Ghataks have followed up on the footsteps . I won't bring in the other SOF siblings since they've always been on the move , especially this year . Damn even CRPF QRT started taking massive leaps . Analysing the current situation Garuds may well start adopting TASL HCBH with Binods and Marcos purchase UZI pros like the Masada deal .

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Airborne is already better equipped, there are more SF units than airborne units
Keep this going for a few years, and we can swap the name of both aur kisi ko pata bhi nhi chalega
View attachment 117549
:scared2: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
I think in the end all para airborne units will become SF units.and then we will raise a new dedicated unit.just my dosage of hopium

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Scramjet

Country flag
The para SF pics are just outright depressing
Only guy with a decent plate carrier among the Paras
View attachment 117493
Meanwhile MARCOs
Decent plate carrier
Ak-103 with a mounted red Dot sight, and a flashlight
Indian Armour high cut ballistic helmet
The desi motorola Comtacs
View attachment 117491
What's up with using solid colour shirt over camo pants? have noticed this trend in US sofs too (especialy in the seal teams)

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Take the tavors/M4s out of their hands and you cannot tell me that anyone would be able to distinguish them from RR.

FLCs over ancient plate carriers with Patkas and one of them even has TAPED a flashlight onto his weapon.

India’s most elite fighters, beyond a disgrace.
That huge torch desperately taped to that rifle tells me they probably want attachment options but arent being provided with any.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles