Indian Special Forces

Waanar

Country flag
Talibunnies even have a Spec ops regiment
With Chinese funding and equipment
Ofcourse trained by SSG members who cross over Durand line in "two month" leaves to work for Talibunny money, they probably make more money with Taliban than they ever can with Pakistani army

They even have dual tube NVGs and Comtacs
This is cancer. Bhojpuri music is gold compared to this.
By the gods, any sound is better than this.

What have you made me listen to, Hariharan! :scared2:

Anyways, they've been doing this kind of training and propaganda for quite a while now. This is nothing to pay heed to.
You can put a tonne of lipstick on a pig, marry it in a grand ceremony, drink a large glass of Haldi ka doodh and rock it's world but it still won't bear you kids.
Ask the Pakistanis, they know what I mean.

Training isn't simply imitating stuff off of youtube.

It's to be ingrained to the point where it's the instinct you immediately move to. These guys may know something (they don't) but when under pressure, they're not gonna pull an Australian peel. They're gonna run.
They still have civilian instincts and an unorganized group like this is probably never going to have an operator's instinct tbh.

Let's say we're talking of room clearing and you know how to go point to point domination.
If you're not drilled constantly about it, you will NOT hold your sector when you hear bullets flying behind you, you'll abandon your sector, turn around and try to shoot over your buddy's head.
Why? Because you haven't been drilled enough.

I hope I'm making sense.

Telebunny's biggest strength is IED. Nothing else.
Remove IEDs from the equation and they get wiped out.
Actually, remove ROEs from the equation and they still get wiped out.

rkhanna

Country flag
Actually, remove ROEs from the equation and they still get wiped out
The Taliban is a large loose collective. The Haqanni Network was some of the best light infantry fighters the Americans have faced in decades.

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
If I am not wrong, a few years back a high ranked IAF officer responsible for overseeing Garud training or so was honey-trapped by Pak boys/girls. He was highly active on FB and leaked several Special Op. training exercise related documents.
A month back when I was at MH in Jaipur was a para sf guy just with name and para drop batch his velcro to special forces was removed ironically that guy mobile back had huge balidan image attached even a blind could see and along with that came a screen wallpaper of him in his uncut hair and beard.
These guys come out of such tough and enduring mental and physical pain but fall suspectiabpe to your Facebook and Instagram followers :bplease:

Waanar

Country flag
The Taliban is a large loose collective. The Haqanni Network was some of the best light infantry fighters the Americans have faced in decades.
TBH, the American infantry units weren't too good when GWOT started either. Back then, the Israeli military and other conflict ridden countries like ours and Pakistan's must've been the top dog in terms of experience and frequency of operation. The current US military is worlds apart. They've literally redefined and renovated war in the last two decades.
So, yes, while the Haqqani network may have been REAL good for a guerrilla group, the US military was kind of inexperienced back then too. Might've skewed their analysis.

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Ofcourse trained by SSG members who cross over Durand line in "two month" leaves to work for Talibunny money, they probably make more money with Taliban than they ever can with Pakistani army

Seems the only way when our frontline sf gonna get comtacs is when few sacrifice themselves as blood is needed for the uppermost to see what's is really happening in order to know about the situation . No doubt 100% Taliban is gonna try to enter in J&K it's evident give and take relationship frm SSG and chinks.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Seems the only way when our frontline sf gonna get comtacs is when few sacrifice themselves as blood is needed for the uppermost to see what's is really happening in order to know about the situation . No doubt 100% Taliban is gonna try to enter in J&K it's evident give and take relationship frm SSG and chinks.
Well I wouldn't say they're well equipped to the extent they can fight an extended "jihad-e-kashmir",
They're just few hundred in number, the rest of the Taliban is your run of the mill rag tag militia

Ind.Operator

Country flag
Actually not much these new recruits mostly further under go specialized training based on their skill level, more over unlike Marcos and parade SF garuds ment for air base protection search and rescue and CT ops, not like the complex task under taken by para or Marcos, so in my opinion just chill guys, in my eyes garuds pass out still in same level of opsec threat as an army officers pass out picture, also the image not HQ hard to point out any classified information.

In pathankot attack they failed to do this too NSG did the whole ops The one who were called for evacuation purpose killed the terrorists and the one who are established to protect the base were wiped out in the initial contact with terrorists

rone

Country flag
This is cancer. Bhojpuri music is gold compared to this.
By the gods, any sound is better than this.

What have you made me listen to, Hariharan! :scared2:

Anyways, they've been doing this kind of training and propaganda for quite a while now. This is nothing to pay heed to.
You can put a tonne of lipstick on a pig, marry it in a grand ceremony, drink a large glass of Haldi ka doodh and rock it's world but it still won't bear you kids.
Ask the Pakistanis, they know what I mean.

Training isn't simply imitating stuff off of youtube.

It's to be ingrained to the point where it's the instinct you immediately move to. These guys may know something (they don't) but when under pressure, they're not gonna pull an Australian peel. They're gonna run.
They still have civilian instincts and an unorganized group like this is probably never going to have an operator's instinct tbh.

Let's say we're talking of room clearing and you know how to go point to point domination.
If you're not drilled constantly about it, you will NOT hold your sector when you hear bullets flying behind you, you'll abandon your sector, turn around and try to shoot over your buddy's head.
Why? Because you haven't been drilled enough.

I hope I'm making sense.

Actually, remove ROEs from the equation and they still get wiped out.
The effectiveness of Taliban or any terrorist organization use these kind of special forces mostly depends on area they operating, if they operate in alien terrain like paki LeT comes to India they have in large disadvantage from the point they cross the LOC, these kind of special operators gimikes mostly for propaganda these forces can't be utilized in a manner a proper military using their spec ops operator's, and another use of these kind of so called terrorist special forces are mainly kidnapping a civilian or assassination of hvt in a contested area where the terror organization have high chance of win probability, to be honest the BLA way of operations more effective and resource optimized way,

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well I wouldn't say they're well equipped to the extent they can fight an extended "jihad-e-kashmir",
They're just few hundred in number, the rest of the Taliban is your run of the mill rag tag militia
You can kill terrorists not their ideology, they will come and go but it’s our guys who’ll never return. So solving Kashmir insurgency has very less military solution and more of a civilisational solution.

Gessler

Country flag
@Gessler do you really think they’re going to go for Tangodown or the MVG grip? They are literally allergic of hand-stop grips or anything remotely similar to the C-Clamp.
Oh, they're not going for anything and I'm not implying that they are or will.

As said before, that poster was just my own passion project made for time-pass, nothing more

MuzzleVelocity

Rashtriya Rifles is probably looking at this thinking "Abhi toh maza aayega bhidu".

Fire and groove

Country flag
You can kill terrorists not their ideology, they will come and go but it’s our guys who’ll never return. So solving Kashmir insurgency has very less military solution and more of a civilisational solution.
You need to do both, you need to wipe out the influential extremists and simultaneously introduce political will. The reason why we've been fighting the Kashmiri insurgency is because our politicians couldn't give a flying fuck about solving the issue in the first place, hell they're too busy exploiting the enmity for votes if not directly introducing them *ahem* congress in the 1990s *ahem*. This is why fighting insurgencies are difficult in this day and age: because states don't care about solving the issue, they just want a slice of that pie. Back in the "old days" you could just massacre an entire village and call it a day, what would people do? rebel? Just kill them as well, there were no human rights back then so you could go with the most obscene decisions without backlash. Human rights and the Geneva convention have cut that down to where you can't openly kill people because you don't want to put effort into your counter-insurgency campaign anymore.
The US didn't invade Afghanistan because of miniscule Al Qaeda presence or because they cared about the civilians the Taliban was massacring, they wanted to find a battlefield to fund their military-industrial complex, exploit the rage of civilians after 9/11 to pass legislature and exploit geo-political interests.

Aditya Roy

Country flag

The background score is meme-worthy :tongue:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles