Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Talibunnies SF or red group commonly called uses mostly captured Afghan SF weapons.M4s m16s ,PCs,high cut helmets,night vision equipment.there are even videos of them assaulting ANA posts in the night.
Damn 🚩

tusharfoxtrot

Country flag
I saw the interview of major sushant on insta and he was from 1para sf. He said that he went to China to learn martial arts after retirement because he felt helpless when some bad guys would try trouble him or his family. I just want to ask that isn't unarmed combat or martial arts given importance in sf?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I saw the interview of major sushant on insta and he was from 1para sf. He said that he went to China to learn martial arts after retirement because he felt helpless when some bad guys would try trouble him or his family. I just want to ask that isn't unarmed combat or martial arts given importance in sf?
I am shocked to hear this.

Which year onwards was he active from?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Link to the interview??

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
There are many martial arts schools in india.and most of the time jujutsu like martial arts are taught in SFs I think

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
This upper from geissele is in service the SOCOM.can we also upgrade our m4s like this or should we go for an another rifle to replace them.the m4s come in 2008 and the tavors that para uses are almost 2002.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles