Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lol this is not India, this is what you’ll see on “it only happens in dubai” ads on Twitter where 4 arab women are shown as commandos. That’s why faces were hidden as well.

Another godzilla moment:facepalm:

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir
There have been many pics of former PARA SF and NSG members join Punjab police SOG, so does this happen in other states as well? And how well are they able to train the police unit?
What is the purpose of SF units wearing highcut non-ballistic helmets?
The only unit using High cut non ballistic helmets are Nagaland STF for no reason, bump helmets are used for mounting heavier equipment on helmet which trades off protection with superior combat advantage for the operator, and STF uses no such things on helmets, plus high cuts are for Ear Pros, where are they? Lol.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
The only unit using High cut non ballistic helmets are Nagaland STF for no reason, bump helmets are used for mounting heavier equipment on helmet which trades off protection with superior combat advantage for the operator, and STF uses no such things on helmets, plus high cuts are for Ear Pros, where are they? Lol.
There was a pic posted a day or two back of a para sf operator wearing a highcut non-ballistic helmet by @Inderjeet Singh

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Should I share whole video? Lol. Both of these pics have no value, I’ve never seen a QAT guy here with even basic helmets, all use Patkas. Forget Quad nods. And the 2nd pic is maybe of joint exercises, else they would have showcased it publicly.
Yes please. Share video.

Gear from 2nd pic looks too ordinary to be from joint exercise. This is one of the limited Dual NVG we have.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yes please. Share video.

Gear from 2nd pic looks too ordinary to be from joint exercise. This is one of the limited Dual NVG we have.
We don’t have any sort of limited NVG.

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
1) @AVINASH4061 sir, when you used to use body armour were the plates imported or indigenous?
2) We have so many companies in India that are atleast able to produce half decent to decent armour plates and plate carriers but we never order them. Both MKU and SMPP have said that Indian sales are just a fraction of their overall sales and majority are to foreign countries. I can see why most companies don’t even bother doing any R&D here and prefer doing JVs with Foreign OEMs.
Hope and pray they are able to get significant orders soon in the immediate future. Can be anyone MKU, SMPP, Armasen etc, hopefully Gearsmith too once you guys get up and running.
Indigenous plates made by TATA group. HQ based in Mumbai. I am not a big fan of the plate carriers made by MKU, unfit for use by the foot soldiers

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir
There have been many pics of former PARA SF and NSG members join Punjab police SOG, so does this happen in other states as well? And how well are they able to train the police unit?
What is the purpose of SF units wearing highcut non-ballistic helmets?
Yes they have joined the Punjab SOG, other states don't have such initiatives. How well are they able to train? I don't get the purpose of this question? Is the sky blue type question hai! Helmets hain hi nahi, purpose kahan se aayega.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yes they have joined the Punjab SOG, other states don't have such initiatives. How well are they able to train? I don't get the purpose of this question? Is the sky blue type question hai! Helmets hain hi nahi, purpose kahan se aayega.
Sir is there any dedicated sniper school in Indian Army?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles