Indian Special Forces

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I know why are u pissing off.. also.... If You would have been knowing some part of how government works.... U might have not been arguing that much.... Just on some corporatisation issue.... Ofb has hartal.... I also support private sector and import of better gun..... Why do u think carcal tender was dropped..... Everything has some reason behind that.... It's good atleast they get some upgrades after some time.... Rather than being stuck due to inter department turf wars and hampering by commies..... Also.... If u don't want to accept my views.... Then it's okay.... Views are different.... And I can't press you to ..... I am sorry for the language I spoke.... But I will keep supporting my way of thinking positively..... Atleast ak 103 is better than the older guns we use.... So it can be welcomed.... U can't always afford top notch guns..... and since I started debate on top notch tech... U can again read the first article which I wrote. .. and as I said... If u are capable... Please point out the wrong points of that article..... If no.... Then pls accept that fact... Changes happen and it takes time....
Any news on ak 203 ?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
The Bags, pouches and paracord bracelets and stuff
They have excellent build quality, one of my cousin's bought 35 lt tactical assault back pack sometime ago, last time I heard from him he was happy with the quality, that was almost half a year ago I believe

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The Bags, pouches and paracord bracelets and stuff
They have excellent build quality, one of my cousin's bought 35 lt tactical assault back pack sometime ago, last time I heard from him he was happy with the quality, that was almost a year ago I believe
Simple question is why? Why do you need an assalt backpack?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Simple question is why? Why do you need an assalt backpack? For me it’s understandable because I’m a Kashmiri with tonnes of AK-47s in my basement and hundreds of...

any way back to my question why do you need an assault bag?
Delete it and rephrase your questions again.

Gessler

Country flag
Will easily get loose with a lot of rounds firing.
So?

What I said is this:

It's not better or equal to a pin-retained platform like AR-15, but compared to traditional AK, its very likely to be superior. If for no other reason then simply because it has 2 points of retention as opposed to 1.

Now the question is, how much better is it compared to old mechanism. The reports on that will have to wait because only the 100M/200 series and the new AK-12/15 series have this, and neither have made it to US civilian market as yet, which is from where we can expect some sort of objective dissemination of this that is available for public consumption.

But how much of zero is actually lost over time even on traditional Picatinny dust covers like those of FAB Defence or Texas Weapon Systems (which are actually imported & used by Russian SOF)? Russians have been using TWS & Zenit rails all over their Areas of Operations (Caucasus, Donbass, Syria & PMCs in many places of the world) and for assault roles or infantry roles (<300m engagements) it doesn't seem like its a deal-breaker and infact seems to be working fine.

So to sum it up - AR15 (or any similar design with P-rail sitting on a pin-retained platform) is indeed objectively better than AK when it comes to retaining zero for the optics over time. But if for whatever reason an AK is what you have, the Railed dust covers from reputable manufacturers like FAB, Zenit & TWS are not at all bad. How much better than them can the new 2-point retention dust covers on 100M/200-series is too early to say for sure but pure elementary leads me to believe it may be better.

Twinblade

Country flag
AKV-521 is the truly modern AK with monolithic upper and thumb operated safety. Sadly it is in prototype stage currently. Good thing is that all the functional components are from AK-12, so it is already half ready.

An AKV 521 patterned rifle in 7.62x51 should do well for regular infantry.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
AKV-521 is the truly modern AK with monolithic upper and thumb operated safety. Sadly it is in prototype stage currently. Good thing is that all the functional components are from AK-12, so it is already half ready.

An AKV 521 patterned rifle in 7.62x51 should do well for regular infantry.
We already have 144k sigs then going for another 7.62x51 rifle is not a bright move.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I talked to Armasen Using DFI insta
He said "something exciting" is in the works
R&D is going on
What’s the point? Nagaland Police STF showed up hi cuts, yesterday I noticed that they are literally provided with bumb helmets (non-ballistic helmets), this pain in the arse would have been bearable if they would have provided them with NVGs to mount on those as bump helmets are very lightweight compared to ballistic ones and is the biggest pro to use them, but no.

Every one’s a fraud out here, no one gives a F to our forces.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
What’s the point? Nagaland Police STF showed up hi cuts, yesterday I noticed that they are literally provided with bumb helmets (non-ballistic helmets), this pain in the arse would have been bearable if they would have provided them with NVGs to mount on those as bump helmets are very lightweight compared to ballistic ones and is the biggest pro to use them, but no.

Every one’s a fraud out here, no one gives a F to our forces.
Our new optimistic friend who almost made me an anti national and told me to go to europe is not gonna like this bitter truth 😂😂

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles