Indian Special Forces

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
sir ji, wat is this about
is mistake on modi or WB cm
or is it the stupid rivalry caussing this unfortunate ruccus?
Ya'll Nibbiars when politics is dragged into military it's bad. Already have to deal with the Inter service, intert department rivalries. Budget and funding cuts and giving the un utilized funds to some social schemes. This is just the height. And now ask why our SF fund are not getting fully utilized's. :smash:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ease at firing should be there... And if u think u are at a level that u compare urself to Pakistan.... Then I rest the debate.... Also... Pakistan is using the guns from a long time.... They aimed for standard issue rifle upgrade and fail many times.... Their economy can't support their aspirations.... Otherwise who would be using that WW2 era gun.... And Sig can't be compared with that shit.... I just pointed out a problem.... Sig too has problems and ak103 too... Same does other guns used by us.... We have to choose Better and price effective one... Both are good rifles on their aspects....
Don't digress babuji
You said issues with recoil, I simply pointed out an instance which says the 716 platform is better balanced
Don't convolute my statement nibba

Hellenic Zeus

Country flag
U compared Sig to G3.... Both used for DMR roles.... As pe Sig.... Sig 716 I is a DMR rifle And thus can't be purely compared to ak103.... But who goes to tell this to a a nibba simping for amrika..... Now you take your Sig 716 for shorter ranges man.... I will love to see you.....As I earlier stated.... And again do that .... Ak103 isn't the best in Market.... But it's better than what we currently have.... MoD not works just because some gora simp on internet says something... so better be happy with Sig.... As you can't change reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ak203 will be brought
Why are you aggressive?? You could actually said it in a civil manner to keep the thread clean

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
U compared Sig to G3.... Both used for DMR roles.... As pe Sig.... Sig 716 I is a DMR rifle And thus can't be purely compared to ak103.... But who goes to tell this to a a nibba simping for amrika..... Now you take your Sig 716 for shorter ranges man.... I will love to see you.....As I earlier stated.... And again do that .... Ak103 isn't the best in Market.... But it's better than what we currently have.... MoD not works just because some gora simp on internet says something... so better be happy with Sig.... As you can't change reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ak203 will be brought
When??

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
SSS wala bhelpuri samjha nahi. Would you care to explain please.
Ya'll Nibbiars This.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
That EOTech is not on the dust cover but on upper handguard, speaks volumes. I doubt after heavy usage the AK-103M of ours will become loose and won’t be fit to sport optics.
Larry Vickers frequently talks about Zeroing issues with Top Cover of the AK, @AVINASH4061 sir your take on this if you will

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I said this before
Why would you buy a watered down AK203 only to replace parts using mod kit, if there was an option available to not go through this ridiculous process
That too at 1100 bucks apiece, AK 15 imo is the best if an AK platform is to be selected for infantry needs
If they're gonna modify the rifle after buying the watered down version, there are two ways to touch your nose either you touch from the front, or you touch it with your hand around the back of your head
Why create a mess with different designs? Carbine is obviously AR, our SIGs are AR, next logical step would be an AR assault rifle. As even @AVINASH4061 sir points out that M4A1s are better than TAR-21s due to better weight management. It will be easier to train a soldier on a common platform.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There's nothing much to this AK, except for a modified fire selector that actualy helps changing modes quickly which is really tough with out of the box AKs

View attachment 92362
Optic is mounted here also on upper handguard not on the 12k o’ clock rail. I think it is not wise to stick with AKs,

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Optic is mounted here also on upper handguard not on the 12k o’ clock rail. I think it is not wise to stick with AKs,
Roosies won't be happy
An AK deal is meant to keep the Roosies happy, at least I believe it is
That's we are not manufacturing the Trichi one en masse
So if Roosie deal is what they want, AK15 would have made more sense, including the pricetag if bought off the shelf

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles