Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
What kinda garbage language is this?boobs and vagene? last checked those kinda slangs got extincted in 2017 or so and you are still trying to act cool by using those out of fashion urban slangs😂
Are let it go just it's still the most popular way in US to mock Indians never went out of fashion just uncle Sam things

Jedi Operator

Country flag
the end of that paragraph tells anyone all they must know about the indian army as an organization
I mean that is same for all conventional forces vs SF units, I have read similar accounts in Rusty Fermin's book about the SAS

DumbPilot

Country flag
I mean that is same for all conventional forces vs SF units, I have read similar accounts in Rusty Fermin's book about the SAS
If a group of 100 men is able to defeat a brigade sized group then there must have been serious gaps inside the brigade's security measures and OPFOR presence anticipation. This was a wargame which meant there was a chance that the SOPs could be overviewed and lessons could be learnt about how to deal with a force like that - instead all we saw was that the Brigade Commander was charged by the Army HQ for a wargame they organized and the official report "torn off" and the SFF dismissed.

In a lot of good books like Shiv Kunal's 1962 war, and some other about the 1971 war, the same old inertia and resistance to change is easy to observe. My point is that this inertia was also visible then during this wargame, and is still incumbent in the forces. Why else do we all whine on this thread about equipment and tactics of Para SF units?

Kumaoni

What kinda garbage language is this?boobs and vagene? last checked those kinda slangs got extincted in 2017 or so and you are still trying to act cool by using those out of fashion urban slangs😂
I’m responding to someone whose making backhanded insults about me because i simply have a different opinion on him about a conflict.

Basically the equivalent of modern day leftists. I even apologized to this dude privately months ago and wanted a new start but it seems like you say one thing he disagrees with and he calls you a physco.

Not to mention trying to flex IA causality lists to try and insult as well.

As per the bobs and vegene meme itself was started by a certain minority group within the republic of india. Not the hindus. Not the christian’s. Not the sikhs. You know who. Hint, last name ended with “khan”.

Arad Operator

Country flag
Standard for the the Airborne units is good but not the best and surely below the standards of the erstwhile PARA Airborne units the difference between being there's no probation for SFF. Any fit Tibetan or Gurkha can join. The Airborne units are certainly good in what they are meant to do but having expectations beyond their mandate is foolishness. Even the 1A/SGs are nowhere near the standards of recently converted SFs not even counting the OG units...

Articles