Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Doesn't matter what you said, mandate naam ki koi cheej hoti hai. And basics kya hota hai. You either go under water or you don't. Just because you have typed it earlier, do not try and justify it by all means.
Sir how was your first combat freefall🙂?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Doesn't matter what you said, mandate naam ki koi cheej hoti hai. And basics kya hota hai. You either go under water or you don't. Just because you have typed it earlier, do not try and justify it by all means.
Sir what is your opinion about indian army trying to procure scar h and l for para sf do you think they need a replacement for tavours?

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
Sir what is your opinion about indian army trying to procure scar h and l for para sf do you think they need a replacement for tavours?
Whichever wpn system is coming ,it's for the community and not one Bn. I personally feel 7.62X 51 platform is a little difficult to handle and the size is also relatively bigger. 7.62x 39 is ideal for the body frame that we average Indians have.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why do we need SCAR-H when we have tons of SiG-716i?

Killbot

Country flag
Whichever wpn system is coming ,it's for the community and not one Bn. I personally feel 7.62X 51 platform is a little difficult to handle and the size is also relatively bigger. 7.62x 39 is ideal for the body frame that we average Indians have.
Aren't they fir different roles? Because the order is fir both 5.56 and 7.62 versions.

rkhanna

Country flag
So when IA is setting out GSQR do they take input from the men on the ground?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars only the Russian SF has demonstrated the Stratosphere jump publicly right?. Above the 10,000 meters artic stratosphere?.
download (4).jpeg

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Dude i am not asking you for validation or anything.He is my batchmate and wrote what he said. Take it or not. Doesnt matter.
Ask your mates in Marcos or Garuds whether they imparts anyform of training for state police commanod units.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles