Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

but rural kids actually make it academically. then the whole notion of low iq is misplaced, don't you think? I think its more to do with certain demographics.
Look at indian americans. IQ on par with the juice. This is what’s possible with proper education, nutrition, and lifestyle changes and living conditions.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
From what i have seen in documentaries the food given after all that grueling training just doesnt make sense.
Why so? They get plenty of food, it's not just the Navy Special Forces but Diving in general. There was a video by a former Green Beret on Special Forces Dive School, where he said that the training was extremely gruelling and the food given was plenty. Also, "You cannot eat enough” is a BUD/S instructor’s mantra; it’s impossible to replace the calories burned on a daily basis. Underwater activity takes up alot of energy. But even Naval SF dont always operate in water, on regular days, SEALs have Thursdays fixed for diving. On Dive trips, they might spend 3 weeks or so on it. So even though they get plenty of good food, and they dont burn that much in seaborne activities, they would be doing all those rope climbs and stuff. The upper body needs to be strong.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Why so? They get plenty of food, it's not just the Navy Special Forces but Diving in general. There was a video by a former Green Beret on Special Forces Dive School, where he said that the training was extremely gruelling and the food given was plenty. Also, "You cannot eat enough” is a BUD/S instructor’s mantra; it’s impossible to replace the calories burned on a daily basis. Underwater activity takes up alot of energy. But even Naval SF dont always operate in water, on regular days, SEALs have Thursdays fixed for diving. On Dive trips, they might spend 3 weeks or so on it. So even though they get plenty of good food, and they dont burn that much in seaborne activities, they would be doing all those rope climbs and stuff. The upper body needs to be strong.
I am talking about para sf.

Articles