Indian Special Forces

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Giving commands in German/Dutch was pretty smart so the K9s' don't listen to some rando or the K9 must've been partly trained as a pup in Germany/Belgium since some of the best bloodlines are still directly imported from their origin countries. I doubt if we do the same since the recent NSG video shows the K9 handler giving commands in English if I'm not wrong

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Giving commands in German/Dutch was pretty smart so the K9s' don't listen to some rando or the K9 must've been partly trained as a pup in Germany/Belgium since some of the best bloodlines are still directly imported from their origin countries. I doubt if we do the same since the recent NSG video shows the K9 handler giving commands in English if I'm not wrong
From what I have heard it's because commands in German are rather easy and short that's why German/Dutch is preferred and is also the traditional way of training the pups and has nothing to do with rando giving the commands pretty sure dogs are smart enough to diffrenciate who's command to take or if they are against someone else especially these breeds.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
partly trained as a pup in Germany/Belgium since some of the best bloodlines are still directly imported from their origin countries.
I have heard it's because commands in German are rather easy and short

Basically a mix of both. When I do obedience training with my colleague's dog, he understands both English and German commands as he was trained in both ever since he was a pup. German commands are far easier!

Articles