Indian Special Forces

DIE UwU

Country flag
Arey why are you giving space to accounts like these, just a quick glance and one could say that all his posts are clearly fake, it's not that hard to fill an excel sheet with random names and numbers.
Ye sab lavda aise he bakchodi karta hai,naukri to hai nhi in lavdon ka pas.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Free hand to use every mean necessary ,
Earlier using drones for dropping munitions was not allowed , recent developments have given them this freehand.

IDK what you mean by "ghatiya quality " though .
I was talking about terrorists videos

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Feeling puhRoud with 1947 others... female AMC ofsar attached with some SF btln.

View attachment 237507
I found out about this a long time ago but did not post anything, they do not see any combat, they are usually doctors or linguists.
Female linguists have been part of sf for long time.
Nothing to see here.
She's either a highly trained combatant who has finished the 3+ years of training, or they are handing out Balidaan badges like candy now.
1705848932194.png
1705849129900.png

DIE UwU

Country flag
She's either a highly trained combatant who has finished the 3+ years of training, or they are handing out Balidaan badges like candy now.
View attachment 237511View attachment 237514
Different para units have different culture.
Some units give balidan right after training, some give it after first operation.
Some units give balidan to every member of unit , combatant or not.
Doctors and medics usually get balidan right after basic training, I believe same goes to these linguists.
And there is no 3+ years of training.
Its hardly 1 year.
Additional schools do not count as they are not required to be operational.
Many members in sf who do not have HALO/HAHO qualifications or C.D qualifications of other qualification from different schools.

abingdonboy

Country flag

There are elite combatants ( medics, EOD, K9, etc) who act as support staff to US SOF that don’t even get to call themselves part of that unit then you have this farce

India is such an unserious country, really only a slight level above tin pot dictatorships and sub Saharan African levels of cringe

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Different para units have different culture.
Some units give balidan right after training, some give it after first operation.
Some units give balidan to every member of unit , combatant or not.
Doctors and medics usually get balidan right after basic training, I believe same goes to these linguists.
And there is no 3+ years of training.
Its hardly 1 year.
Additional schools do not count as they are not required to be operational.
Many members in sf who do not have HALO/HAHO qualifications or C.D qualifications of other qualification from different schools.
Sabko SF bana do yehi concept he.

I remember watching a documentary where even US heli pilots attached to the unit were SF qualified.

I really admire the Amrekis man no matter how much u make fun of them they are top notch…and so were German Army officers of ww2 ..not nazis..german army ones!!

Articles