Indian Special Forces

armyofhind

Country flag
armyofhind Yaar, tu pogo dekh na, idhaar kya kar raha hain?? Anyway, watch this, baka -
We've had this discussion earlier, I don't have the interest to go over it again.

Your source is Garand Thumb, someone who's never deployed in combat, and conducted the "test" without any controlled parameters.
Tu Guntubers ki video dekh ke khush reh kaakey.

I gave you sources from a ballistics study, personal experience from a Green Beret who's done multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, personal experience from GD Bakshi and the troops of an RR Battalion he commanded, at the height of the Kashmir Insurgency.

If you still want to stick with your confirmation bias, good for you.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

We've had this discussion earlier, I don't have the interest to go over it again.

Your source is Garand Thumb, someone who's never deployed in combat, and conducted the "test" without any controlled parameters.

I gave you sources from a ballistics study, and personal experience from a Green Beret who's done multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, personal experience from GD Bakshi and the troops of an RR Battalion he commanded, at the height of the Kashmir Insurgency.

I rest my case.
THE GD bakshi evidence was mine, but yeah. Also, most veterans who served in that time hated the 5.56 isnas. I think even 7.62 SLR was commonly used.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Just noticed this - the PTT is oddly similiar to Sylinx's 'CLARUS XPR'

View attachment 229624

View attachment 229625

Yes, Star Aerospace is official distributor/vendor of the Silynx Clarus Dual Comms in India.

Blood+

Country flag
THE GD bakshi evidence was mine, but yeah. Also, most veterans who served in that time hated the 5.56 isnas. I think even 7.62 SLR was commonly used.
We're talking abut 7.62X39 M47 rounds and not the 7.62 NATO, you absolute mong!! First try to learn the difference before opening your pie hole.

Kumaoni

We're talking abut 7.62X39 M47, you absolute mong!!
I’m not sure if 7.62 M47 has been used in india. I’m only comparing the 7.62 slr and AK which is/was common to RR units and 5.56 ISNAS. You wanna buy the 5.56 M47? Sure! Run me the costs on that to standardize it not across the SF but the infantry.

FYI- this heavy 5.56 fanboyism is heavy only in indian circles (which have no clue about combat). Ask any western enthusiast and they acknowledge 5.56 and 7.62 have their strengths and uses. But you know these guys have actual combat experience

Blood+

Country flag
Yet here you are, doing this right now.
Your source is Garand Thumb, someone who's never deployed in combat,
yeah, as if combat experience has got any bearing on the terminal ballistics!! Do you even think before you speak, baka??
and conducted the "test" without any controlled parameters.
And I will answer this with the same question as I did before - when was the last time a battle was ever fought inside a lab in a controlled environment??
That's still miles better than watching 6ota bheem, dada ji.

I gave you sources from a ballistics study,
Which did not include any modern 5.56 ammo!! Some sources those were. lolz!!
personal experience from a Green Beret who's done multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, personal experience from GD Bakshi and the troops of an RR Battalion he commanded, at the height of the Kashmir Insurgency.
Ahh... the level of hero worship and blind obedience in this one!! This is the problem with you religious types. You take the words of your gods you worship over the objective facts that is in plain sight, right in front of your eyes.
Can't really blame you though; after all, this is how you have been conditioned to think from your childhood.
Correction - If anyone's stuck with his confirmation bias here, it's you, not I. I'm sticking with the facts that are clear as day.
I rest my case.
The only thing you rest is your stupidity and willful ignorance.

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
I’m not sure if 7.62 M47 has been used in india. I’m only comparing the 7.62 slr and AK which is/was common to RR units and 5.56 ISNAS. You wanna buy the 5.56 M47? Sure! Run me the costs on that to standardize it not across the SF but the infantry.

My foolish boy, my lovely innocent foolish boy, do you even realize how utterly and stupendously stupid your little rant was??!!

FYI- this heavy 5.56 fanboyism is heavy only in indian circles (which have no clue about combat). Ask any western enthusiast and they acknowledge 5.56 and 7.62 have their strengths and uses. But you know these guys have actual combat experience

DIE UwU

Country flag
If you could realize how utterly and absolutely you fucked it up, would would realize that GIFs are the only response to that particular line of argument of yours, if it even qualifies as one that is.
Stop being so arrogant , this is a defense forum, if someone says something wrong then correct him otherwise take your bullshit to some subreddit or twitter thread.
What't the point of personnel jabs , calling people stupid .
Act responsibly.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Yet here you are, doing this right now.

yeah, as if combat experience has got any bearing on the terminal ballistics!! Do you even think before you speak, baka??

And I will answer this with the same question as I did before - when was the last time a battle was ever fought inside a lab in a controlled environment??

That's still miles better than watching 6ota bheem, dada ji.

Which did not include any modern 5.56 ammo!! Some sources those were. lolz!!

Ahh... the level of hero worship and blind obedience in this one!! This is the problem with you religious types. You take the words of your gods you worship over the objective facts that is in plain sight, right in front of your eyes.
Can't really blame you though; after all, this is how you have been conditioned to think from your childhood.

Correction - If anyone's stuck with his confirmation bias here, it's you, not I. I'm sticking with the facts that are clear as day.

The only thing you rest is your stupidity and willful ignorance.
Is this the place for this pointless argument, go somewhere else.

Kumaoni

If you could realize how utterly and absolutely you fucked it up, would would realize that GIFs are the only response to that particular line of argument of yours, if it even qualifies as one that is.
Lmao if u say so buddy.

Blood+

Country flag
Stop being so arrogant , this is a defense forum, if someone says something wrong then correct him otherwise take your bullshit to some subreddit or twitter thread.
What't the point of personnel jabs , calling people stupid .
Act responsibly.
did you even read his post I was replying to??!! As for taking my bs to somewhere else, I don't see any point in that, for DFI is no different to me than a subreddit or a twitter thread for that matter.

Last edited:

Articles