Indian Special Forces

DIE UwU

Country flag
dafuq? i’m actually disappointed that this country of inbred retards is still alive.

using an indian song to celebrate the attacking of indian military. just lmao
Yeah it was weird as fuck.
It was not even edited over by someone else, found it on their latest video on their tg page.
Fucki retards ,what can you expect.

Blood+

Country flag
The soldiers of 48 RR who interrogated those OGW's are facing Hell rn!
Making rounds in courts like criminals!

The army has distanced themselves from them!

Men who have seen mutilation of their brother's bodies are being sent through this!!

A disgrace
Hate to say it but they have got only their sorry selves and their stupidity to blame for this whole shit fest. Kyaa doctor ne kaha thha video banane ko??!! As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

kaboom

Country flag
Bhagwan ki Kasam Agr apne Faujion k pass Bullet proof vehicle with mounted machine gun or 50 cal hoti bahut Aram un haram pillon mar dete Lekin yeh baat neta Babu top brass kon smajhye
gun matter nahi karti , sainik ka jigra matter karta hai ..

Not seeing anyone from gaurav arya to Shiv aroor talking about this tragedy and the sheer stupidity ,

kaboom

Country flag

Throwing away trash and actually buying decent guns , No army will again spend money to upgrade trash with trashy Fab mods .
They are using their ACSFP funds for such things , when they could have used them for better tainers , PPE and decent Guns

jai jaganath

Country flag
Looks like PAFF released Rajouri video.. to take a p*ss on Northern Command.. :bplease:
Yes watched the video
It seems they had enough time and comfortable position to aim and shoot calmly
And even after eliminating the troops they had fair enough time to roam check and conduct their mischief
All in all well coordinated and practiced operation
Hope sarvashakti send these mf to hell
Coz now I cannot keep my mind stable
Revenge is necessity

Articles