Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Stance looks good, drill looks very drilled however, i’m not sure if this is just a technical drill or something stimulated in a conflict zone. Does IA run counter ambush drills
Drills aren't really drills just pr shoot with all the gear.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Can you do a little breakdown of the gear the guys is stacked af and that pc looks a bit different.
Armasen PC, Armasen Battlebelt, L3 RF7850HH radio, TW exfil helmet and wilcox mount.
The crazy thing about it is the Plate carrier and the gun belt is very customized and well set-up unlike many other units where we don't see much customization from user end.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Stance looks good, drill looks very drilled however, i’m not sure if this is just a technical drill or something stimulated in a conflict zone. Does IA run counter ambush drills
This is a basic firing drill and Re-iterating from what I've heard from a ranger friend...During those combat scenarios, you sink to the level of training instead of rising up to the ocassion hence they train their basic movements alot. Stimulated scenarios and stuff comes later.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Armasen PC, Armasen Battlebelt, L3 RF7850HH radio, TW exfil helmet and wilcox mount.
The crazy thing about it is the Plate carrier and the gun belt is very customized and well set-up unlike many other units where we don't see much customization from user end.
Awesome aha if this was standarization my life would be so much better and happier NVM it's good that it's happening and ofc it's 9 guys always lead from the front,what camo is that kinda hard to make out cause of lighting looks like multicam a bit.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Awesome aha if this was standarization my life would be so much better and happier NVM it's good that it's happening and ofc it's 9 guys always lead from the front,what camo is that kinda hard to make out cause of lighting looks like multicam a bit.
Yar there are so many hard pics that they have even from back when they had shit equipment, hell lots of gopro footage that'll never see the light of day.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yar there are so many hard pics that they have even from back when they had shit equipment, hell lots of gopro footage that'll never see the light of day.
That's alright I understand some things should remain under the covers not everything is supposed to be in open source and yes the go pro footage one is kinda obv, they buy so many go pros every year so they have to end up somewhere on a side note any indegenious substitute for go pros?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles