Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Bhai ragda itna hota he...na gym ka time hoga na soney ka.

Biceps aiyse thode ban jate he..u need proper 9-12 hours sleep and high quality food for that after training 3 hours a day atleast to have that kind of body.
Well I had seen a Thor type officer in Para regimental centre Bangalore who stood different among all other men,when I went there for written exam for TA some years back.He was a bodybuilder type and had the SF tab.. Agree with all your points but ,but atleast once I had seen such a person.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Well I had seen a Thor type officer in Para regimental centre Bangalore who stood different among all other men,when I went there for written exam for TA some years back.He was a bodybuilder type and had the SF tab.. Agree with all your points but ,but atleast once I had seen such a person.
17 inches is achievable...above that i dont agree.

Thor in Marvel would be 16.5 to 17 inches i guess

Aspirant847

Country flag
Bhai ragda itna hota he...na gym ka time hoga na soney ka.

Biceps aiyse thode ban jate he..u need proper 9-12 hours sleep and high quality food for that after training 3 hours a day atleast to have that kind of body.
Idk about that, it's pretty easy to maintain the size once you're bulked up and after probation you're kind of free for life huh

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
@AVINASH4061 Sir, what helmet did you prefer using in combat?Patka,MKU,OR 201, Team Wendy exfil etc? Also is there any particular reason the SF has purchased few non ballistic versions on the TW Exfil helmet too?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles