Indian Special Forces

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
I think we have reconstruct the indian army special forces aka para sf . The para sf comes under airborne regiment parachute regiment even britain ke pass eek parachute regiment hai but it is not merged with their special forces. Special forces have totally different task they have to do strategic ops during peace and war time . Marcos and garuds end up having their weapon of choice like if you compare documentary made by ndtv on para sf and garuds you can clearly see the difference between their equipments and procuring best weapons for para sf take time because they use to share their weapons with airborne battalion like most of the airborne troops are now equipped with tavor tar 21 and before tar 21 special forces and airborne battalion used Bulgarian aks , and I think making a different regiment for special forces . Like
We can convert 1 para sf into 1st commando battalion for tactical operations
And 3 and 10 para sf into 3 and 10 commando desert special operation force respectively
And 11,12 and 21 para sf into 11 , 12 and 21 commando jungle special operation force
And 2 and 4 para sf into 2 and 4 commando mountain warfare battalion
And last is 9 para sf so this unit is very elite so we can make this battalion to operate in all terrain and for tactical and strategic ops

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It isn't Indian. Why did you assume that in the first place? Sunglasses?! Give me a break.
Did I say its Indian? I said it maybe from joint exercises.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
How did you assume that it was from a joint exercise if you didn't mean the guy was Indian?
He is indian look at headset he is wearing is similar to that of major praful kumar and his buddies in indian military advertisement and look at the design of the helmet their is dark gray colour on ballistic helmet

20210412_151119.jpg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles