Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
no. 2000-2003.
2003 mei to they were seeing combat all through. They lost 2 guys (both were from seperate deployments I guess) 3 Shaurya Chakras in one deployment, (one posthumous) multiple nao sena medals (one posthumous)

Jedi Operator

Country flag
"combat" has fairly decreased in their AO, they mostly carry out other SF duties within and somewhat beyond the AO.
their AO as I understand is, Bandipore, Baramulla, Kupwara, Ganderbal and Srinagar. Do you know apart from interdiction at Wullar Lake, or close protection during important events, what else would they be doing?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Botched up op, RR guys went into hornet's nest on false int in haste(wont comment on it why cause you guys already know where this is going), things got fucked up real quick, the offcr gets shot, SF team gets RUSHED in for Casevac of that major, the squad gets ambushed, 3 guys get hit, 2 operators (one capt, one Hav) KIA, 1 operator (major) is stable now.
Isn’t this exactly what happened in almost the exact same AO a few months back?

how rotten does a culture have to be to not even be self preserving? What is the Indian military at this point but a meat grinder for young men and retirement schemes for fat generals?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Its going on since last 2 year. A small team of terrorists using same tactics in the same area.

Videos will also come soon

Army is really fucking it up, some one should take responsibility for this mess
That’s the problem isn’t it? No one is ever held to account for this $hit. IA is a law unto itself and the politicians are too ignorant and focused on their own myopic civilian affairs to do any kind of oversight like you’d find in a mature democracy

if IA had some shame they’d be stripping COs if pensions and court martialing them. Instead you get the opposite- they close ranks and no one is allowed to even question their tactics or means

abingdonboy

Country flag
@abingdonboy Para SF is a global joke. You were right. No matter what it’s past achievements, the IA in 2023 is an obsolete joke which will get its behind handed to them in any conflict.

If this is what rag tag terrorists do imagine what a single platoon of paki soldiers would do.
The unit is a clown show but these men are damn heroes. It’s a shame they were born in a country as inept and ungrateful as India that sent them to this end.

had they existed in every other country they’d have been true warriors not whatever the fk the Indian army is these days

Kumaoni

The unit is a clown show but these men are damn heroes. It’s a shame they were born in a country as inept and ungrateful as India that sent them to this end.

had they existed in every other country they’d have been true warriors not whatever the fk the Indian army is these days
Let’s be objective here. Just dying doesn’t make them any special warriors.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Take it easy there buddy.

Anyone can die, these men walked to their deaths willingly to fight enemies of their nation- that is heroic whatever way you cut it. They were worth many times more what the average citizen is

it doesn’t make their deaths any less tragic, preventable or pointless

abingdonboy

Country flag
+ no one is happy at the loss of life or the abysmal performance of the world’s 5th largest economy’s military elite

but let’s not descend to the point where we belittle the sacrifices of these young men. It takes unbelievable balls and conviction to get to their point. They weren’t just gunslingers, they were selected to be assault forces, they ran 100s of KMs, stood on the edge of aircraft and plunged out, did unimaginably rigorous physical training and ultimately volunteered every step along The way to the point that led them to get up that morning, put on their equipment and head out to fight a foe they would likely never even see

None of this is trivial stuff, these guys are the 0.1% of the human population- the unique blend of natural ability, willingness and courage is not something any of us should dare belittle.

They are out there doing the thing, we would like them to be safer and more effective, that’s it.

mupper2

Country flag
Look I don't respond to this kids Bipolar posting shite he does on here...but I'll say this, if any of these lads had been my lads,and you uttered this in my presence, I'd smash your teeth down to your asshole.

Feel free to ban me MOD's...I just can't go along with this one.

Kumaoni

Look I don't respond to this kids Bipolar posting shite he does on here...but I'll say this, if any of these lads had been my lads,and you uttered this in my presence, I'd smash your teeth down to your asshole.

Feel free to ban me MOD's...I just can't go along with this one.
I’d like to see you try bud.

As far as the truth being the truth, this is the truth, I don’t see how they would “excel in any other country”. What exactly makes them so special that they would shine in an environment.

Let’s talk objective reality.

Kumaoni

+ no one is happy at the loss of life or the abysmal performance of the world’s 5th largest economy’s military elite

but let’s not descend to the point where we belittle the sacrifices of these young men. It takes unbelievable balls and conviction to get to their point. They weren’t just gunslingers, they were selected to be assault forces, they ran 100s of KMs, stood on the edge of aircraft and plunged out, did unimaginably rigorous physical training and ultimately volunteered every step along The way to the point that led them to get up that morning, put on their equipment and head out to fight a foe they would likely never even see

None of this is trivial stuff, these guys are the 0.1% of the human population- the unique blend of natural ability, willingness and courage is not something any of us should dare belittle.

They are out there doing the thing, we would like them to be safer and more effective, that’s it.
I’m not belittling any sacrifice. You claim they would shine in any other country. This is what i’m countering. How are they special in comparison to any other SFs or soldiers in any other country? What have they done that makes you believe they would shine in any other country. Sitll genuinely lost here.

Look, the problem is with the command and mid level officers looking for promotions and pensions. That’s it. The men in general are just like any other SF.

Anyway, it’s mind boggling that the Indian Army has one of the largest budget per capita, and they still make amateur mistakes which even African militaries do not make. The fucking kill ratio is less than 1:2 and the army refuses to take accountability and hides behind killing two terrorists whivh was entirely possible because of the men they tell to “shut up” on the battlefield,

Honestly, reading more about the Indian militaries operations make me more blackpilled. Your upper brass tells your field officers to do thjngs like “shut up” when they explain any sort of shortcoming, while they constantly promote their homies to become generals and get pensions.

It’s absolutely sickening and disgraceful,

Articles