Indian Special Forces

Lonewarrior

Country flag
PCOS at this age? Looks like thyroid gone full retard or possibly a post pregnancy issue.

.. or maybe she is a legal eagle .. not sure what are the specifics of their training module(s) at OTA tho... physical part is not very demanding I hear
True, the physical part is simpler in OTA as compared to NDA. They focuses more on the specific skill the cadet has already acquired (MBA, law, B.Tech) to make their training easier. Also the bulk of the tech savvy officers like radar operator or ELINT are all from OTA

Also if it's post pregnancy then she's in real trouble. But as for thyroid or PCOS, it's quite common to get them as early as 16-17 now

Aspirant847

Country flag
True, the physical part is simpler in OTA as compared to NDA. They focuses more on the specific skill the cadet has already acquired (MBA, law, B.Tech) to make their training easier. Also the bulk of the tech savvy officers like radar operator or ELINT are all from OTA

Also if it's post pregnancy then she's in real trouble. But as for thyroid or PCOS, it's quite common to get them as early as 16-17 now
it's comparatively easy but not easy at all

Spadex

Country flag
Terrorists group paff have released more pictures supposedly from recent kulgam encounter in which 3 soldiers were killed and all terrorists escaped without any scratch.

Man they have become a real headache

Haven't suffered any casualties, they must have some insider for collecting information ? How did they managed to ambush soldiers everytime and able to escape

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Only way to kill them and get their respect is to go back across LoC. but genuineses won’t because this government is a pussy government

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Go to comments if you want to lose hope
Its not cool to body shame some one.You dont know whether she has some medical condition like thyroid or anything and these women officers are not posted in combat arms.Fyi Colonel Hunny Bakshy of former TSD too had similar figures does that mean he was incompetent?

Kumaoni

Its not cool to body shame some one.You dont know whether she has some medical condition like thyroid or anything and these women officers are not posted in combat arms.Fyi Colonel Hunny Bakshy of former TSD too had similar figures does that mean he was incompetent?
I’m very sorry all shapes sizes and figures are very beatiful, as you can see someone of that size is very clearly able to hike up in 18,000 feet and eliminate hardcore militants in pika mmgs

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
She's a Captain rank officer
Most probable guess would be some sort of technical specialization related to computer or admin function or PR

Also the way people are coming down on her fitness, it seems most of the guys have been single all along. Maybe when was inducted then she was fine but now (God forbid) she's suffering from PCOS
Well said buddy.People in their 20s with ample free time for workouts and stress free life doesn’t know there is something like roaring 30s is gonna hit them.Until two years back i too used to have washboard abs and somewhat good physique but since the day i joined my present job ,i got a big tummy thanks to 12-14 hours continuous working hours for 2/3 weeks with no day offs inbetween.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

In NDA you have to endure the torture for 3 years where as in OTA you will be out in 1 year but there is a flip side.The temperature of Chennai is super hot and its not easy to train under a hot sun, you will get fatigued soon which is not in the case of IMA or NDA.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
I’m very sorry all shapes sizes and figures are very beatiful, as you can see someone of that size is very clearly able to hike up in 18,000 feet and eliminate hardcore militants in pika mmgs
Someone of that size is very clearly able to sit back relaxed on her chair, watching a screen with feed from a Heron and directing boys who are able to hike up in 18,000 feet in eliminating hardcore militants with PK MMGs......all while sipping cold coffee and saying OMG! I feel so lucky today! Go girl!!