Indian Special Forces

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Any combat history of it being useful?
All of these Gucci gears of NSG was procured after 26/11. And I don't think after 26/11 they've participated in any mission of high significance.
why does NSG still use cornershot ?
Its the lamest and most impractical piece of equipment in my opinion
Whhyyyy!? It looks so cool
Anyways, don't try to wrap your head too much around Indian weapons...NSG's primary task is intervention and hostage rescue, yet they have under-barrel grenade launchers

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Anybody take a wild guess what her assignment would be. Me thinks a desk or officer's mess in Delhi.
She's a Captain rank officer
Most probable guess would be some sort of technical specialization related to computer or admin function or PR

Also the way people are coming down on her fitness, it seems most of the guys have been single all along. Maybe when was inducted then she was fine but now (God forbid) she's suffering from PCOS

another_armchair

Country flag
She's a Captain rank officer
Most probable guess would be some sort of technical specialization related to computer or admin function or PR

Also the way people are coming down on her fitness, it seems most of the guys have been single all along. Maybe when was inducted then she was fine but now (God forbid) she's suffering from PCOS
PCOS at this age? Looks like thyroid gone full retard or possibly a post pregnancy issue.

.. or maybe she is a legal eagle .. not sure what are the specifics of their training module(s) at OTA tho... physical part is not very demanding I hear