Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
I’m 90% sure that story is BS, the other 10% of me thinks it was UAE SOF
Are u guys referring to the kidnap of some sheikhs daughter from a ship,last heard it was done by Marcos and she was handed over to the ME govt as she was fleeing that nation .All hail Vishwa Guru diplomacy

Kumaoni

No apparently they aren't even commandos, they should change the maroon beret to the rainbow one.

It's not like they ever accomplished a mission of significance. Haven't you heard African Bush militia has more military honors.
Have you heard about the Ghost of Kargil

Kumaoni

Very high level, top tier, strategically changing special operation I must say. I aspire for Indian SOF to be chest thumping after doing such a high level operation
EB9EB9A1-F831-408C-BC63-0BF3DE95B6FF.png

Kumaoni

This Hari guy is the real deal

This picture proves that Atleast some are aware of the benefits of civilian contractors and bringing over best practices from foreign Sf
Does Indian sof use stun grenades in CQB? Most of Paras and regular infantry’s ops have been in jungle and more commando type in nature. Like destroying whole terrorist hideouts instead of doing room clearing.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Does Indian sof use stun grenades in CQB? Most of Paras and regular infantry’s ops have been in jungle and more commando type in nature. Like destroying whole terrorist hideouts instead of doing room clearing.

this video has some NSG CQB stuff

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Expecting the same retards that sign off on and come up with rubbish like this as their ‘future’ soldier programs to create any kind of world class military capability is beyond optimistic

Indian army competence is on par with the worst sub Saharan African militaries at this point. The only difference is the IA is relatively well funded thanks to the Indian economy.
What is the point of putting name tag on helmet?

Maybe so enemy snipers can say..verma mera he tu sharma ko target kar?

Had chutia ho bc

Kumaoni

Had chutia ho bc
It’s like these jokers are deliberately trying to get our field soldiers killed

They don’t make officers like your old man and my uncle anymore

kaboom

Country flag

Had chutia ho bc
so that it is easy to identify their bodies once they are killed due to these lame ass equipment , selected by braindead people who never saw actual combat and are too noble to listen to the ones who have