Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Ghataks aren’t a standalone force, there’s a platoon per infantry battalion, they don’t have the resources nor mandate to conduct completely independent missions, that just isn’t their role.

i do agree though that Ghataks are criminally under-utilised and equipped. They are a decent concep
We need super infantry though.

Kumaoni

Creation of SAS ( Major Sterling ) and Para SF ( Lt Col Megh Singh) almost same but we didn't update it according to time
Megh Singh wanted to create as much damage behind enemy lines as possible, SAS wants to completely change the outcome of battles. Megh Singh had more of a ranger mentality, that’s why para boys do ranger courses (and do well in it according to my friends)
Same thing happened with Lt Col Megh Singh he was demoted after his raid across line where his team chopped the heads of Paki soldiers while coming back they felt heavy load of heads so they cut the ears from every head and show it to their commanders how well is their team
This never happened, he was given his vir chakra personally by Lt. gen harkabash Singh. Btw in late September two units commando platoons joined him.

Kumaoni

How to modernize Indian SF.
Step 1- Leave India for purpose of education.
Step 2- Give up your Indian residence and become firang.
Step 3- Join U.S Military
Step 4-Join JSOC
Step 5- Invade innocent countries for money and commit war crimes for fun .
Step 6- Feel bad about killing innocent children for no reason.
Step 7- Run away and offer to share state secrets with India to get residence back.
Step 8- Para sf becomes Best SmU in the world.
Step 9- Marry a beautiful women and live happily ever after.
Stop exposing me please, thank you.

Kumaoni

Well guys,Turns out JSOC allows women in SMU's support element.
Someone said she was Delta Force Support.
Also her equipment profile is better then anything we have ever seen here.
Also check her credentials in comment section,
Also she is hot 😩😩😭🫡.
Main chala U.S army join karna.
“Oppressors beware” man what is this next level of cringe more like “oppressors of heavily sanctioned third world countries with no proper air force beware”

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
How to modernize Indian SF.
Step 1- Leave India for purpose of education.
Step 2- Give up your Indian residence and become firang.
Step 3- Join U.S Military
Step 4-Join JSOC
Step 5- Invade innocent countries for money and commit war crimes for fun .
Step 6- Feel bad about killing innocent children for no reason.
Step 7- Run away and offer to share state secrets with India to get residence back.
Step 8- Para sf becomes Best SmU in the world.
Step 9- Marry a beautiful women and live happily ever after.
Step 9 should come after step 4

Kumaoni

the problem isn't with allowing women to join, even UK, US & Isreal have that policy on paper. The problem is that they dilute the standards of an amazing organization. God help me if a team of women NSG commandos come to rescue me. I might as well be bleeding to death
Firstly theirs no amazing organization. To be an amazing organization you need to win wars, and the Indian army has lost every war since independence so.

Kumaoni

Wonder if our jawans can still do ambushes like this instead of rushing terrorist hideouts in human wave tactics

Here’s how to properly tackle a terrorist hideout cave (para LI please take notes).
1. Use RL or light arty to light up the cave and force the militants to come out
2. Outflank the group engaging the main assault party, take down the one with the best weapons first (using MMGs and modified AKs back then btw)
3. After this usually the militants will make a break for it, DO NOT LET THEM ESCAPE. Using blood trails 6 hardcore militants eliminated by a regular battalion (another one was shot by another battalion as he ran in the opp direction).

but no they just charge militant hideouts like headless chickens in 2023. Bloody jokers we are
08492E70-5B59-4C2D-BE81-C97004ED9751.jpeg

Jedi Operator

Country flag
30 years insurgency
Zero HVTs eliminated
All Jaish and Harkat HVTs released becuz polticiians were too pussy and cowards to USE SG.
We are a nation of bloody jokers
To quote former SAS B squadron member Pete Winner who was there in Battle of Mirbat and Iranian Embassy Siege, wrote in his book "Soilder - "I"' recounting his time in Northern Ireland, which I see a similar situation to our fight in kashmir

"To most of us mere soldiers the answer was simple. All you had to do was take out the ringleaders and the rest would fold like a pack of cards, putting the 'revolution' back twenty or thirty years. The Head Shed could not see this, and kept banging on about the democratic society and working within the law of the land. I began to have a sneaky suspicion they could smell easy medals, but I couldn't prove it. One thing I did know: with its sinister streets and alienated population, Belfast was no place for highly trained special forces. This was a job for armed police – switched-on operators who knew the law and could pick their way through the minefield of rules and regulations."

Kumaoni

To quote former SAS B squadron member Pete Winner who was there in Battle of Mirbat and Iranian Embassy Siege, wrote in his book "Soilder - "I"' recounting his time in Northern Ireland, which I see a similar situation to our fight in kashmir

"To most of us mere soldiers the answer was simple. All you had to do was take out the ringleaders and the rest would fold like a pack of cards, putting the 'revolution' back twenty or thirty years. The Head Shed could not see this, and kept banging on about the democratic society and working within the law of the land. I began to have a sneaky suspicion they could smell easy medals, but I couldn't prove it. One thing I did know: with its sinister streets and alienated population, Belfast was no place for highly trained special forces. This was a job for armed police – switched-on operators who knew the law and could pick their way through the minefield of rules and regulations."
Man we had captured several HVTs (back then our forces were doing covert ops cross the LoC- acc to rkhanna sir), we even captured Masood Azhar, but released him along with other top HVTs due to that flight hijacking, in which politicians didn’t let RAW use SG.