Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Marcos dont operate anywhere which is considered a red forest area.

Marcos is what you get with decent equipment and training and state of the art PR.

lolab hafruda poonch pok etc are only for big boys
How do you know? Like, I would love to hear the full explanation man

Kumaoni

How do you know? Like, I would love to hear the full explanation man
MARCOs and Garud fanboys don’t know the basics. MARCOS are only modern while GARUDS are not well equipped or decent trained, MARCOS are both but don’t see nearly the level ops that Paras have in Lolab. I even know of regular infantry units who did successful operations in Lolab, Rajwar, Kigam Kandi. One won 1 AC, 3 SC, 10 SM, And countless commendation cards while the other won 1 SC, 7 SM, and 9 CC.

para operations don’t a mention. They do regular ops everywhere from Poonch to Lolab.

Lolab, Macchal, Poonch, harfruda operations are done by the big boys.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
MARCOs and Garud fanboys don’t know the basics. MARCOS are only modern while GARUDS are not well equipped or decent trained, MARCOS are both but don’t see nearly the level ops that Paras have in Lolab. I even know of regular infantry units who did successful operations in Lolab, Rajwar, Kigam Kandi. One won 1 AC, 3 SC, 10 SM, And countless commendation cards while the other won 1 SC, 7 SM, and 9 CC.

para operations don’t a mention. They do regular ops everywhere from Poonch to Lolab.

Aha

kaboom

Country flag

but one thing I like about garuds is that they use powered optics in good numbers

mcpo117

Country flag

So Marcos ain't big boys??? Why coz they are not being used as suppa infantry like Para Li? If they aspire to be true SF then they shouldn't be anywhere near these areas unless hunting for HVTs.

Kumaoni

So Marcos ain't big boys??? Why coz they are not being used as suppa infantry like Para Li? If they aspire to be true SF then they shouldn't be anywhere near these areas unless hunting for HVTs.
Marcos don’t have nearly as much experience as paras, yes. Paras are a glorified super infantry being reduced to glorified security guards

DIE UwU

Country flag
Well its a good thing that marcos are not being used as super infantry but the issue is what have they done ?
I cant think of any particular operation they did that fits the special forces mandate.
They still operate with rr and still carry out
surveillance in wular lake and some more stuff here and there not really realted to sf.
Para are being used as super inf lot of time but some time they do carry out cross border raids , marcos dont do much stuff.
Its like Indian security appratus dont have much trust in "navy soldiers" outside of maritime environment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles