Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
View attachment 215593
Indias most elite unit being used as glorified security guards to do jobs that CAPF are trained for, lovely.
Na boss, idhar I can agree with them cause even Delta and SAS provide security to react to immediate threats in a highly dangerous environment. Delta did to President Bush in Iraq what they're doing. And I feel still it's less of a security force, more of a reactive QRT to aid the security of the PM.

Kumaoni

Na boss, idhar I can agree with them cause even Delta and SAS provide security to react to immediate threats in a highly dangerous environment. Delta did to President Bush in Iraq what they're doing. And I feel still it's less of a security force, more of a reactive QRT to aid the security of the PM.
Joker SF is being used to fo basic capf roles is a recurring factor. This ain’t 6 or 12 para this is fucking 9 para, the most elite super infantry in India (and imo- on par with the other great SIs globally back in the 90s till 2004).

Hardly any unit matches 9 para in the world when it comes to sheer experience and zero in India do. This is inexcusable. Joker SF needs to be disbanded,

DumbPilot

Country flag
Common Mike Vining W?

1690086458254.png

1690086487149.png

he looks like a maths teacher who will make you learn algebra by either voluntarily or by force

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Common Mike Vining W?

View attachment 215608

View attachment 215609

he looks like a maths teacher who will make you learn algebra by either voluntarily or by force
He will make you learn algebra and calculus with the help of enhanced teaching techniques.

@Tactical Doge ( good boi , but he chew bones )
@mupper2 ( he carries his little armalite always with him, wanted by english authorities for engaging in fun activities )
@Jedi Operator ( he is harmless )
@FalconSlayers ( cashmeri pandit )

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Its funny how armasen was brought to light by SSS defence while armasen is an absolute success and SSS is barely getting good orders.
Not really they got almost 2k orders for there ak upgrades from sf and rest tenders results aren't out so can't guess if they succeeded or not

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles