Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
As long as they order it in sufficient quantities which a logistics chain could be created and weapon systems could be maintained. IA is a large standing force with vastly different and varied roles. So the logistic units probably did their homework and made these weapon systems work. They evaluated them and decided that those worked in their existing structure and parameters.
sure dude thats the biggest piece of copium i have ever seen.

abingdonboy

Country flag
this dude is like my brother by now, Nahi bhai UK aunga toh i need hospitality now.
What do you think.inspite of thier shortcomings i think russia are still goin to win.
Yep Russia will win, 7x larger country with more depth that will burn itself down at Putin’s request if needed. They’ll win by throwing men into the meat grinder

airborneCommando

Country flag
can easily carry 10+ mags and a couple of frags on him with this setup instead of max 8 with dual placards and side pouches on PC so its pretty good idea imo

Any images of dual placards in service with SF.
What you've stated is actually one of the reasons why SF and ghatak infantry guys have sticked to FLC vests (minus the plate carrier) in high altitude areas.

I've seen Dual placards(i might be wrong here) w/ 9 para during sunjwan operation last year, i've uploaded the pics on a seperate thread.

Spadex

Country flag
Offtopic but still relevant.

"Special forces" of TTP have killed 6 SSG and equal no of regular soldiers 15 other are in crital condition.

Load out of TTP guys

High cut helmet
Plate carrier
Multicam
Grenades and
Side arms

IMG_-zicla6.jpg

Rifle load out

Laser aiming module
Night vision (i2) and thermal sight
Battery backup etc
IMG_-kghrk9.jpg

They were better equipped then some special forces guys

These stuff will reach india too in sometime

Kumaoni

Offtopic but still relevant.

"Special forces" of TTP have killed 6 SSG and equal no of regular soldiers 15 other are in crital condition.

Load out of TTP guys

High cut helmet
Plate carrier
Multicam
Grenades and
Side arms

View attachment 214212

Rifle load out

Laser aiming module
Night vision (i2) and thermal sight
Battery backup etc
View attachment 214213

They were better equipped then some special forces guys

These stuff will reach india too in sometime
Thank god paras won’t face these guys. They will kick paras ass worse than 1962

Kumaoni

Indian SF is the worst 10 SF in the world.

Only SF to get humiliated by female SF fighters. Indian SF should be disbanded due to how pathetic they are.